King of Mt. Kappa (king of the hill v2.0)

DeletedUser

I walk up and look around.......Good, no public enemy about. I sit down.
My mountain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

put a chocolate biscuit at the bottom of the mountain (I know how little they feed you in that fat camp of yours), you run down the hill to retreive said biscuit and I casually stroll up the mountain and place a flag in accordance with the american laws of owning something, this is now my mountain

My mountain

DeletedUser

Public Enemy wake up, find rudi and sploggo messing around said mountain, launch 10000 LS nukes and pulverise the mountain. GAME OVER

I had to spoil the fun :p

DeletedUser

ships can't sail up mountains silly,

still my mountain

DeletedUser

sorry and there came down a flash of lightening and Cookie Monster and Chuck Norris appered and Chuck Norris ended up crushing any one that was at that time on that mountain with his toe
and at that moment stated this is my mountain.

o yes sorry Rudi but he just took your medicinal herbs....
and Cookie Monster got that chocolate bar but does need Cookies.

DeletedUser

(im changing the name to 'King of Mt. Kappa' just to give it our own orignality :p )

DeletedUser

Public Enemy wake up, find rudi and sploggo messing around said mountain, launch 10000 LS nukes and pulverise the mountain. GAME OVER

I had to spoil the fun :p

Not content with just killing kappa hu? :p

I look up and see chuck norris standing on top of My hill. PE notice that there is one of the toughest people in the world that they do not have in their ranks they recruit him. I then walk back up my hill and enjoy the view....

My Hill

DeletedUser

suddenly chuck sees Rudi at the bottom of hill and he runs after him, rudi is quick and the fumes are thick... poor chuck... he went MIA since that day.
We won't see him back for a while as the hill is nowhere near texas.
On the other side of the Hill, Terence who is a nobody just brought Jack Beauregard on it and we are on for the best PE shooting ever! One against 1000, what a finale!

DeletedUser13936

I spam all of you to death and then destroy kappa because it is a dead world and is not graced by my presence.

THE END

:p