King of the FREAKING Hill

DeletedUser

Well a long story about a punji pit shortshort, I am ready to take the hill. I go a visit my buddy Hades and ask to borrow his cloak. Being the buddies we are he gives me it. Strolling right up the hill to the leahkim, I pull out my trusty hand grenade, and use some glue to stick it to his forehead and walk away as he tries to pull it off in vain and it explodes. Then I just plopped down on his blanket thinking how kind of him to let me borrow it for my FREAKING HILL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Well, I've never been sprayed by hairspray before. When that Shadis sprayed me, I was laughing so hard! Hairspray!? That stuff doesn't affect me. I was too busy laughing to notice the Leahkim...

ANYWAY, I pulled my burnt remains together again, and stormed to my hill. I was mad. I grabbed Shadis (before he knew what was happening) and ripped him into two pieces. Then, I loaded each piece into a separate cannon, and shot them to space. I suspect that he will wake up in two pieces on the moon. I then go to walmart and buy a large sized force field. I install it in a bubble shape all the way around the mountain. Now there is no way into MY FREAKING HILL!

DeletedUser

Floating in space is not as bad as it seems. Quite relaxing but back to business. Sighing I create a time paradox and go back in time right before spider rips the past me apart and hide. After he does that I wait until he finished his force field and then jump out and attack. I pummel him so hard that he flies backwards into the shield and bounces around the whole thing like a ping pong ball. What a laugh I had! Finally after awhile he hits that ground so hard the he makes a crater. I seal the crater over with titanium that was conveniently near by and then sit down on top of it think oh how hard it is to keep my FREAKING HILL.

DeletedUser6029

OMG, I see your hills....
and raise you a mountain!!!

Now WHAT????

DeletedUser

Okay I thought I'll just climb up this mountain

There my FREAKING HILL slash MOUNTAIN

DeletedUser15926

sorry i see you climbing up my mountain and i shoot you with my sniper then i invite all the tier 1 squads to live on my hill beat that

DeletedUser23516

So I get home, and this fool is still in my house! I noticed the watch I stole from him earlier and put on the table was gone. I wondered what else he moved! I grabbed a butter knife to put it back into place when he starts attacking me! So I trip back and almost stab him. Mother would never allow such behavior from me! I was about to put the knife down when he pushed me down. I stumbled back into my macaroni sculpture and it shattered. I just laid down and sobbed. My mother came in with some groceries and saw me. After I told her what happened, and described the man, she said she passed a man just like him climbing a mountain. She left to go teach him a lesson, but after giving me some apple juice and animal crackers. I heard a bunch of screams, explosions, and cat's being stepped on, and I assumed the FREAKING mountain was my mother's.

DeletedUser15926

i just bribe your mother with some new grocerries and strole up the hill and put my flag on it and then call my zombie army

DeletedUser18825

Meanwhile, I'm in a titanium crater on the wrong hill... I dig my way out from underneath, and finally make it to the surface. I then walk over to the other hill and munch on some free zombies. I love zombies. Then I see some guy name BOW Master trying to shoot me with a SNIPER... Being half ninja, I dodge the bullets easily. I make it to him right as he runs out of ammo. He panics and tries running. But I just pick him up and fling him off somewhere in the distance. MY FREAKING MOUNTAIN

DeletedUser23516

So I was out in my garden, when this guy with a SNIPER falls on my roses! Lord almighty its raining men today! Well I'm awfully protective of my roses, so I take him inside and offer him a glass of lemonade. But while walking it over to him, I trip and the lemonade goes all over him and gets inside his cuts from the roses. He runs out screaming in pain. I see he tracked mud in the house! I wouldn't be able to clean the house before mother got home, and she would be disappointed in me. Rather than facing the disappointment, I grab my coat, froggy boots, and wallet, and run outside. I was getting tired when I saw a hill with a little old lady sitting on a blanket. So I join them for lunch and we share the FREAKING hill.

DeletedUser15926

while im running around screaming i remember i invented a time machine so i appearer behind the guy climbing up the hill and blow his brains out i disposes of the bodie then i go down to the cottage give goldfinger some lemonade and take the freakin hill back

DeletedUser11886

I am everything. I am you. I am the hill. I am every single hill there is that is possible in all time space and continuum.

I. Win.

DeletedUser

Down in the underworld I formed a plan. I created a huge air vacuum and sucked the hill down to me right around every ones feet where it isis guarded by the entire undead army...but little did I know that I had sucked everyone else down too. Even that guy and his house
.. Completely unaware I said, "MY FREAKING HILL!"

DeletedUser15926

idip myself in the river styx im imortal i cover up my vunrable place and i kill your army and u my freakin hill

DeletedUser11886

I am still all of you, and hell. Therefore we all win. SHARING IS CARING!

DeletedUser

Using my domain powers and kick the sniper man and the hills....soul.. and think MY FREAKING HILL[

DeletedUser

As i regain my size I find myself in where appears to be hell. "wait why the hell am I in hell?" I tell myself. Pick my Master Sword and begin to stroll though this waste land to see the devil himself. "Well, speak of the devil." I tell him, I hear nothing but a few mumbles. I begin to spin the Master Sword in my hand and speak with this demon again. " So this is your place...yeah I know you don't talk so I'll say it for you, it sucks ! You see this thing you call a tooth pick...It's the Master Sword, the master of all swords. And that's not all it's gonna kick your so hard you won't be able to believe it. Now shall I start?" Before he has time to respond, I remove his arm in a blink of a eye next a leg and another arm.I grab his skull, head, and then crush it into a billion pieces. I can still hear him talking, so to finish of my whiping I shove my blade through his butt, and in a moment it comes out through his chest. I pull out my blade and let his body slam against the ground and shatter, Because he is made of bones. I begin to walk away but instead I turn around and show him the bird scream "MY FRICKING HILL!" after my actions I tell my self, " Was I a little to angry during that?"..."whoops...YOLO!" And there I go of into the distance...