King of the FREAKING Hill

DeletedUser

Reassembling, I literally float to the toothpick man and tackle him from above. I wrestle the sharp toothpick from his hands and cast it into a pit of fire as hot as the sun. Then I lift the man up and throw him into then pit as well. Although I find' t know he had actually caught hold to the side of the cliff. MY FREAKING HILL once more.

DeletedUser31161

lol i dont want the hill just posting because devilimp's sig is just so funny! lol +rep man. and icy you had it coming to you. lol :D

edit: your lucky i just gave you a new bar

DeletedUser15926

i click a button on my phone anf the hill goes boom i declare the sand next to me sandbow the freakin hill

DeletedUser11886

Don't forget that I'm still all of you. So I win anyways :\

DeletedUser18825

kyleli thinks he is all of us, but really, he is not me. Nobody wants to be a spider. I sneak up behind his main power source and kill it. Kyleli no longer exists within everything.

I then walk up to bow master while he's asleep and fling him away. My FREAKING tiny hill.

DeletedUser27346

I walk by the FREAKING HILL and see spyder left the back door unlocked. I summon a mighty ice dragon to freeze spyder to death and protect me from future invaders. MY FREAKING HILL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I use a big drill, burrow up beneath you, and surprise you from below. You're so surprised, you faint from the shock. I throw you out the back door. MY FREAKING HILL

DeletedUser

I use your ready made burrow to surprise you from below, and in fear you jump out of the window and run down the hill. I then fill in the burrow so you can't use it again.

MY (FREAKING) HILL

DeletedUser

After being burned and thrown Around i get to my feet and pick up my master sword at side, as I lift it up I hear an annoying bark. I pick up the blade and look up to see a beagle in armor, I laugh to this sight and walk up to it and remove it's head without having a second thought..."Bye Bye Puppy." My Freaking Hill!

DeletedUser27346

You forget to stay on task in the forum so Iceddragon comes and kills you and leaves it to me who obeys the rules. I then recruit the elf Legolas to immediatly shoot all trespassers.
MY FREAKING HILL

DeletedUser

Guess what? You guys all dreamed that! While you were dreaming I threw the hill piece by piece in to Mount Doom...but secretly created another hill with my cruelty and malice on a secret island in a secret base on a secret world in a secret galaxy in a secret alternate universe. Still MY FREAKING HILL.

DeletedUser

I built a decoy hill while I was building a fortress around the original hill. still My freaking hill

DeletedUser15926

i blew uo bothd hill and declared the hill with my flag on the freakin hill witvh is mine

DeletedUser27346

I challenge Bow master to a drinking contest. Winner gets the hill he completly destroys me at this. After i lose he goes to shoot me with his bow but shoots himself in the foot. Bow master scurrys away crying to his mom to kiss his owie. I claim the hill half drunk with a lightshade over my head i decree that the only thing to be drunk on this hill is bud light.
Mi Freking Hill.