King of The Hill (Grepolis Version)

• Thread starter Venomvine The Warped
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Its the same as king of the hill except you have to takeover hill in a grepolis related way.

Example:
Player A: I was notified that their was a hill. I told my pet manticore (lol) to fly me to the hill so I can own it. I put a flag to prove I own the hill. My Hill
Player B: I've always loved to be a fighter. I was traveling when I saw a hill. On top was a flag. I wanted that hill so that I can build a mansion for me and my troops to live in. I sent a attack and the owner surrendered the hill to me. I built a city wall to the highest level, then went in my mansion. My hill.

DeletedUser

I saw a hill with a mansion above it, and wanted that hill to make a brothel. I sent in a wave of chariots to wipe out the owners units, then fly myself in with a Pegasus army, and built a brothel. My Hill.

DeletedUser2795

I took a management position at your... business... and disbanded it, instead building a Manticore Zoo. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I spy on your zoo, then I pray to Hades to strike them with a plague, within a week, your zoo goes out of business. I then build a barracks in it's stead.

DeletedUser

While in a debate in the Debate Thread building, I spotted a far off hill hill with a barracks on it. It was love at first sight. Deciding that it must be mine I snuck into the barracks disguised as a cook and fed the soldiers arsenic muffins. It was over in a few minutes. I put up an impenetrable City Protection spell AFTER building a moat filled with hydras in it, placed harpies and manticores all over the sky, and recruited minotaurs and centaurs to guard the barracks.

DeletedUser2795

Well, I wanted a barracks, and I saw one. So I joined in alliance with that barracks and sent all its units gallivanting off on some adventure, and while they were away, I conquered the barracks.

DeletedUser

I created an army of Manticores and Chariots, I destroy your barracks and your alliance. I then build The lighthouse of Pharos above it. My Hill.

DeletedUser2795

I see a pretty light shining on top of the hill. I don't like it, so I tunnel beneath it and undermine the foundations of your lighthouse, bringing it down on top of you. My hill.

DeletedUser

I escape the rubble and recruit Pegasus and Manticores, I then pray to Zeus to strike you down with a thunderbolt. After you were struck, you fell down to Hades. I then build a home for me upon the hill. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I told you that I would tell Hades to cast a curse on you if you didn't let me own the hill. Since you feared Hades power, you handed over the hill to me. MY HILL :p

DeletedUser2795

I need not fear Hades for Athena shall protect me. I summon many heroic people with Athena's help and banish you.
MY Hill.

DeletedUser

I persuaded Hades into tossing you into Tartarus, I then take the hill back. My Hill.

DeletedUser

All of the Gods adore me. The gods let me grant wishes at any time. I told them that I wish that they can kill every person that goes near the hill. Zeus said he will destroy all the airplanes, helicopters, hot air balloons, etc. Poseidon said he would destroy the people on land and sea that would go near the hill. The remaining Gods will either guard my house and stop people from trespassing nearby the hill. MY HILL.