King of the Hill, Phi Style

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I go to sleep and wake up to find my KoTH game in shambles. I scold all the misbehaving forum posters and send them into a 5 minute time out. I also take the hill as a result. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I am walking around one day and see multiple people fighting over some hill. Well I want the hill more than them, so I charge up the hill with my banner flying high in the air (which I keep with my on my walks) and then stop short realizing I posses no weapon. So I look at my flag top, and notice the golden eagle on the end, with it's sharp beak pointing upward (So THATS what it is for!) Then, I continue my charge, and impale the tucan man on a my eagle, and then drive my flag into the ground without taking the tucan man off of it. Then, I push the tucan man's flag down and it is thus,

MY HILL!!!!!

DeletedUser6156

The toucan uses his special powers to revive and you end up in a ferocious battle with him.
I casually stroll up the hill and sit down on top of it.
My Hill
To ensure it remains my hill I lock the thread :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Luckily for me I have a few toucan nephews who help me deal with Tury in a quick manner. I then tell Fin that his sister is currently out with another mod (who shall remain nameless) having a lovely dinner. While Fin rushes off to stop that I reclaim the hill. My Hill

DeletedUser17088

After returning from dinner with Fins sister I take a stroll near said hill.

The toucan looks pretty tough right now and his nephews are hungry.

..............FOTNS will return

DeletedUser14437

I have been stalking FOTNS the whole day, but when he sees the hill I stay and devise a plan at the bottom
Still toucan's hill

DeletedUser18571

I grab my rifle and hunt the Bird. I fry him and eat him after taking the hill.

My hill.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sadly the bird you kill was one of my nephews. However I do not come back immediately for my revenge as I have to attend the wake and funeral and then I must mourn for an appropriate time. But have no fear I shall return to reclaim my hill

DeletedUser

he hires a mercenary (who looks suspiciously like a bunny), it's me btw.

I kill you with a harpoon gun.. because that's just how I roll.

unfortunately baudin spent all his money on the funeral and couldn't pay me, I take the hill as payment.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Well, I play this on every alliance so I am bored.

I kill everyone else with nukes and claim the hill by that method, and turns everything into a zombie nuclear holocaust, I build a new hill that is taller then your hill so I'm better, etc etc etc. and oh ya, I am now invincable! (Who wants to flag me first?)

DeletedUser

Ignoring Tury, who is like that guy in New York with the "End of the World" placard.

I wander up the hill and spy a rabbit. As resident Wolf-Teddy of the Tiny Teddies alliance i go up and offer him a carrot.

"Mr Rabbit Teddy, you shouldn't really be here y'know. You have jobs to do in game. I am your gentle reminder to be productive."

Smiling, and showing off my lovely fangs, i stare at sploggo until he feels decidedly uncomfortable and goes back to the alliance and work.

Seeing as there's no one about, i plant my flag and throw little rocks at the crazy guy with the placard.

THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW, MY HILL!

DeletedUser

I realise I've been tricked, but I have a carrot to eat. so I bide my time for now.

DeletedUser14437

I have devised a master plan to take the hill but then realize that it was for the toucan so i must keep thinking.

DeletedUser

i ask sapphire for a drink and put a LSD pill in it. she started hallucinating and started seeing 3 imaginary hills of mine. i exchanged those 3 imaginary hills for her hill... then i quietly plant my Flag.... MY HILL

DeletedUser

Sorry to point this out, but you seem to be hallucinating.
Sasukepran said:
i ask sapphire for a drink
you drank this....you did not give me a drink. So that entire episode just happened in your head....except you spoke it aloud. Don't feel too bad - i think you pulled off the narration pretty well.
So, in the end it is still

My Hill

DeletedUser

while sapphire is explaining this fact, I run up behind her and push her down the hill.
plant my spare, spare flag and claim it for my own

MY HILL

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I send a certain cartoon hunter to the top of the hill because it's rabbit season. He chases sploggo off the hill. I plant my flag. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I use my womanly charms to distract the certain cartoon character, and introduce Baudy to a certain duck who is very impressed with how he dealt with the rabbit. In fact he is so impressed he drags Baudy off to deal with a rabbit of his knowing.

Seeing as the hill is unoccupied i decide to build a little 200ft stone shrine in my honor, and claim what is rightfully mine....

My Hill

DeletedUser

MrLeN has assured me the hill now belongs to me, and since MrLeN rules all

MY HILL