King of the Hill, Phi Style

DeletedUser

I cleverly change my avatar to avoid rabbit based traps, spying SF eating a pickernic basket at the top of the hill I construct a devious plan to steal it and the hill involving 4 replica picnic baskets, a hive of bees and a hang glider. needless to say I got away with it scott free and the hill is now mine.

My Hill

DeletedUser

i placed some honey at the bottom.. as MR. bear went down to eat it, i went at the top and buit a Magnetic forcefield around the top of the hill... then with relief i placed my flag at the top and the hill is now mine...

My hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after finishing my honey I went back up the hill and straight throught the magnetic forcefield, not being made of metal it didn't affect me, I then proceeded to do some scary bear stuff like this
bear.jpg
and retook the hill with a convenient pocket flag

DeletedUser

Damm..... i shot a tranquilizer at the Mr. Bear. he fall asleep. I called the forest authority. they took MR. Bear to Zoo and lock him up. with a sigh I placed my Flag....and Built a Zeus temple and prayed Zeus to throw every other living being out of the hill except me till the world exist.... with a mental relief i can now say rightfully the hill is mine

DeletedUser19141

I've been on holiday for a few months. Apon returning i find people are fighting over the hill that i inherited from my grandmother. I take the tape out of my secret cctv camera and hand it over to the police who then arrest everyone involved and throw them in jail for trespassing, criminal damage, ABH, GBH, arson, murder atc...

Since everyone has been putting flags on MY HILL I decide it is only right that i do the same. I take my emergency flag and pole out my suitcase. After securing the flag onto the pole i drive the pole deep into the ground at the top of the hill...

MY HILL!!!!

DeletedUser

Using my mastery of the English language along with my already substantial wit and charm, I convince the jury to release all offenders previously arrested by midge1. In the ensuing chaotic brawl betwixt the fighters, I sneakily place my mighty flag in the supple earth.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I congratulate Morridin (despite the fact he wiped out my favourite CS the other day) and pay him a tribute in the shape of a giant wooden horse (you can see where this is going can't you). That's right, as he is inspecting his new horse I run up the back of the hill and push him inside it and roll it down the hill.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I was so frustated after loosing the hill that i dropped a nuclear bomb at the hill which entirely erased the hill and cause a crater instead. end of the hill!!!!

DeletedUser

I was so frustated after loosing the hill that i dropped a nuclear bomb at the hill which entirely erased the hill and cause a crater instead. end of the hill!!!!

thats what even i did but they banned me

DeletedUser

look like i am gonna get banned next unless i find a new hill :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I did mention nuclear holocaust being a no no. I phone my buddy the park ranger and he comes to retrieve sploggo from the hill. Being as how nobody is around I plant my flag, My Hill.

DeletedUser14437

I can now use my plan. I through fruit-loops at the toucan until he falls at which point he lands on a giant pan which I put in a giant oven
My hill

DeletedUser

I use my team of Navy Seals to kill you now your dead, REalizing that your flag was on the hill i burn it, I put my flag on the hill, Now its
MY HILL

DeletedUser

I walk onto the hill and let one rip. You and your navy seals faint due to the gas and I roll you all into the sea to drown.

My Hill.

DeletedUser

the gas has dissapated and I remember about my hill I charge you away with cavalry

my hill

DeletedUser

After discovering that sploggo struggles to read maps due to his big hands and twichy eye. I find out he's on top of the wrong hill.

I slowly take my place on top of the correct hill

My hill

DeletedUser

I hire Thor to give you the ultimate banhammer.

MY HILL.

~Warlord

DeletedUser2334

Hades comes to my rescue and lets me borrow his helmet of invisibilty to sneak up on you and I just roll you down the hill :L

My hill