King Of The Hill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well it's been a fun few days. 60,000 battle points later and the city is still under the control of the gods. Is it that no mere mortal can conquer such a place? Or that no one has the courage to stand against the most powerful beings around.

Looking at the reports below, it seems the answer maybe much clearer than first thought. You people just don't know what your doing.

FailAttack1.jpg

FailAttack2.jpg

FailAttack3.jpg

FailAttack4-1.jpg

FailAttack5.jpg

FailAttack6.jpg

FailAttack7.jpg

FailAttack8.jpg

FailAttack9.jpg

With all of these poor souls, sent crashing into the walls of Mt Olympus you would think it would paint a picture of extraordinary destruction. Well that is for you to decide.

CityWall.jpg

So it has been two long days of battle as the citizens of earth try to overthrow the great Olympians. Though it seems one Olympian may just be aiding man.

Bolt3.jpg

Bolt2.jpg

Bolt1.jpg

Zeus, king of the gods it seems has taken the unlikely side of the mere mortal race. Surely this will provide the much needed boost needed for Mt Olympus to finally changes hands?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Light ships people

Just a thought but you would think that you would clear out the birmes first. lol

DeletedUser

Haha, love it.

Hey all you guys attacking with biremes and/or just transports...something mean about your momma!

DeletedUser8362

why is there 5000 hoplites

k well you tried your hardest not to show any troops. But one of your bars didn't go far enough over in the report. So thxs for the #of hoplites in the villa. I thought you said that it was all the same amount that is in a maxed vill. Guess i was wrong.

I would fix the mistake, befire too many people see it. But you can bet that many already have. The report with the mistake is in the first spoiler -> last post.

DeletedUser

k well you tried your hardest not to show any troops. But one of your bars didn't go far enough over in the report. So thxs for the #of hoplites in the villa. I thought you said that it was all the same amount that is in a maxed vill. Guess i was wrong.

I would fix the mistake, befire too many people see it. But you can bet that many already have. The report with the mistake is in the first spoiler -> last post.

What makes you think it was a mistake? ;)

DeletedUser8362

well unless you wanted me not to even try if it ever came to O43 - i can't clean out 5k hoplites. It looks like it will be a while untill its moves :D

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how I see this is any fun for ppl outside of the ocean Mt Olympus is in. Why do I even want to attack 52 hrs away?

DeletedUser8362

we are to wait, untill it is close enough for us to attack it.

DeletedUser

No one is supposed to be playing the account :S

I thought that the city couldn't even rebuild :O

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how I see this is any fun for ppl outside of the ocean Mt Olympus is in. Why do I even want to attack 52 hrs away?

It's not supposed to be, it will respawn eventually in another ocean.

DeletedUser

HA!

I wish they didnt blank out the names of the noobs attacking with biremes and transporters.. It would be infinite fun to razz them!

DeletedUser

I sent 3 separate attacks from my ocean. Easy BP from someone who won't attack back. Easy way to kill off troops for rebuilding them as different ones. Especially for people who need a lot of CP to get their next city.

well unless you wanted me not to even try if it ever came to O43 - i can't clean out 5k hoplites. It looks like it will be a while untill its moves :D

It's that loaded with troops so that no one person can up and take it on their own. But don't be surprised if it is captured in just a few days. Regardless of the funny attacks from above.

DeletedUser

the thing is if a cs lands, everone will attack it :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

troop numbers you need to take out all the hopiltes

I just did a few quick sims - and i have the number of each type of troop it would take to takeout all 5k hoplites (even defence when the number didn't go above 10k)

slingers - you need 3100
sword - you need 49995 (4 waves of 9999)
archer - you need 8500
hoplites - you need 7700
horse - you need 3500
chariots - you need 2200
catapults - you need 600

Hope this helps ppl out. I'll continue to figure out troop numbers as they keep giving out more and more infor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.