King Of The Hill Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Are you guys still talking about that Olympus City thing?

I conquered that deity-dive weeks ago... what a waste of time and resources.

I mean... don't get me wrong, the view is nice...

But the pegasus and manitcore poop is everywhere...

And it turns out the nectar of the gods is made out of prune juice, pur'eed tofu and something called "shredded blood carrots"

I honestly don't even want to know.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nubs.png

DeletedUser

I sent a spy recently (i.e. under 36 hours ago) and there were way more troops than that. A few nukes must've hit.

DeletedUser3393

Beta is for chumps, bring this to epsilon.. I will conquer the city..

10k briremes are no sweat ;) you need 50 cities with 250 LS...

3 players with 50+ cities can easily do that.

Come on devs, bring this to Epsilon we won't disappoint you :D

DeletedUser3393

it takes a week to rebuild a city.

Compared to the rewards you would be fool not to go for it ;)

DeletedUser

I'll update this a little later on.

Meh, teh awards aren't that good :p

You realise that you get the city completely filled out with whatever build you want right? Beta is a speed 1 world meaning a manticore army can take on average about a 2-3 weeks to complete that is without having one already. If have one already then its even longer to build a second. That alone makes it worth a weeks full rebuilding.

A full cave of silver beyond that of which most cannot even imagine. At the time I was thinking 2million but it could be alot more. There was orginally 5 million silver in the cave.

50% of all your losses are given back to you, thats a huge ammount of BP for half the price.

I will completely rebuild 10% of your cities, so if you have 10 I can completely change 1 city. I can buid it to the max or I can demolish, from experience I know that you can fit 360 biremes into a city. Unless your a pointwhore that is a pretty big deal. Or 300+ LS in one city.

I will reset 30 academy researches, saving you 30 culture points.

You can choose an anchor point within 48 hours of your own, which once it is colonised your resources will be fast tracked to level 20 and your academy to 15 aswel as your farm to an appropriate level to supply these levels. Aswel as other buildings to the correct level. So you can put a city right in the centre of enemy territory, pack it with biremes and have yourself a BP farm.

If you actually look at the rewards from a strategic point of view, you'll realise how good it is.

DeletedUser

that actually kinda appeals to me now, if only it were closer... *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.