King Of The Hill

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

So yeah most of you know the basics of the game but I'll do my level best to outline them for you lot that don't know them.
The goal of the game is to claim the hill. Sounds simple right? Well it really is but let's try and refrain from doing the following few things in our lovely KoTH game:

1. No becoming invincible, nobody likes the guy that says that so don't be that guy.
2. No killing everyone else and claiming the hill by that method, I personally hate when it then turns into a zombie version of KoTH. Yeah go ahead and kill individuals but please don't go all nuclear holocaust on us.
3. Do not make a new hill if the current hill is still functioning, now what I mean by this is I don't want anyone posting this junk: " I build a new hill that is taller then your hill so I'm better, etc etc etc."

Ok that was the what not to do part. So how do you claim the hill you ask? It's truely quite simple. We follow the same procedures that all great nations use when claiming something. We put our flag on it, that is the universal sign of ownership.

Sample of KoTH:
Poster 1: I claim the hill with my flag.
Poster 2: I sneak up behind you and roll you down the hill like a log. I plant my flag, my hill.

So yeah that's the basics of the game.

I'll start us off: I was taking a stroll through the countryside when i come across the most glorious hill i had ever seen, I don't know why i needed to have it but that hill Must be mine, Luckily i had a flag with me so i climbed to the top and proudly claimed the hill as my own

My Hill!

Come and get it

*credits to [user]Baudin Toolan[/user] because i stole this from him

DeletedUser

I go in q gopher hole and attack you from he tunnels. Then i skin you and use you as a flag. My hill!

DeletedUser

I feed you to a manticore. I put the manticore back where it came from and with the flag I have with me, I claim the hill. Mah hill:D

DeletedUser

A Casual Walk To The Hill Leads To My Minds Wander. In This Place I Realize There Is No Hill In Which Case The Hill Vanishes From My Reality With You Included. Bored of Not Having A Hill Myself Now. I Simply Will It Into Existence Again Neo Matrix Style And Stand On My Hill.

Unfortunately In All The commotion I Realize I Have No Flag. This Is Truly A Burden All This Lovely Hill And No Flag. Taking Some Well Hidden Paint & Canvas From A Pocket Way To Small To Contain Those Goods. I Paint A Flag Which Soon Is Posted Claiming My Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since it's so hard to read when the someone insists on writing with a capital at the start of every word no one appears to have gotten trhough that entire post without falling asleep. But after 3 days of standing on that Hill rm Casper fainted from lack of water and was slowly tumbling down the side of it when I happende to find him, clutching a very badly painted flag.

I let him have some drops of water and he thanks me by presenting me with the flag he painted himself. I decline and swiftly walk up setting my own Real Flag In Place.

It now appears to be my hill.

DeletedUser

I poke you with a stick. You run away screaming. Mah hill.

DeletedUser

waffletiger gets an invitation to join The Tigers Of War alliance, which he regrettably accepts. I then invade his cities and take his hill out from under him, planting my triumphant flag atop it as he berates his fellow members for lack of support...

My hill.

DeletedUser16679

I casually walk up the hill carrying only flowers and pass the present owner giving him a smile, being a gentleman he allows me to walk ahead as he sees no threat. On reaching the top i remove my flag disguised as a petticoat, this is my hill Im now QUEEN of the hill

DeletedUser

I see Jac at the top of the hill and yell quick come on WoVs off to attack.
My girl Jac being a team player as she is runs off to help her team.
At this point i stroll up and from the flowers goins dropped pullout a new flag and claim Pambo is the Queen of the Hill

DeletedUser16478

Pam, look, over there! BP!

(Dan's hill now)

(Dan just read the rules, so adds...)

My flag now flies on the glorious hill.

DeletedUser17527

nice effort by the -WoV- ladies but the whole time this romantic rendezvous was happening I was sitting in the shadow of that small tree just to one side of the hill and stepped out at the right moment to trip up DanLWar and send him rolling down the hill, I plant a flag made out of recently skinned tigers of war on this the real top of the hill

my hill

DeletedUser

I surround the base of the hill with bottles of booze. As I watch boonta creep down to enjoy and gradually get a little more tipsy I sip on my own bottle and bide my time. In a few hours my plan comes to fruition when boonta passes out and I am able to stumble to the top of hill where I plant my flag...

My hill

DeletedUser

While out walking my dog, I see the most interesting thing. A hill surrounded by bottles of booze and a person passed out. Looking at the top of the hill I see a person leaning against a very tattered looking flag. Being the good person I am I grab two bottles of booze and amble up the hill. Upon seeing Goins I realize who it is I have the pleasure to meet. And since I have two bottles I decide to share. So I yell "hey Goins" and throw him a bottle. But what I had not seen is my dog take off after said bottle. So when Goins catches it a little off balance at the edge of the hill, my dog runs up and jumps on him knocking him over in the process. Goins rolls down the hill, hits his head on a rock, passes out and lands on top of Boonta. Seeing no other alternative, I remove his tattered flag and plant my own illustrious banner in its place, and open my bottle of booze.
My Hill

DeletedUser16679

five days sitting on a hill yourself you finally fall asleep with exhaustion, and boredom i toddle on up the hill and place my flag, its my hill

DeletedUser

jacquib got bored. We made an agreement that we will trade the hill every so often just to keep the game alive...

For now, my hill

DeletedUser

I bribe god to turn on you.
Then build a fort at the top of the hill,
My hill.

DeletedUser

I unleash warriors consisting of carpenter ants and termites on Frog's fort. After their devastation is complete, I knock on the south wall and the fort falls. StUnEd, shaking my hand on the brilliance of such an undetected move, concedes the hill all friendly like to me.

My hill (for what looks like could be a few days, so I have the music going and the beer flowing to fill the lull in the action)

DeletedUser

you fell asleep because of too much beer so I push you down the hill

My hill...changes music and enjoys hot day

DeletedUser

kmerle sadly stood on a old rusty nail from the broken down fort,
I see him hopping around in pain and I see goins going to help in an extremely risky rescue. Sadly they both found out it was to risky and fell down the hill,
I call the doctor and tell the whats happened and they get taken away a treated for their injuries. I see the top of the hill is free and and an empty chair,
I decide to keep the chair warm for whoever comes along next. I place my flag and smile.
My Hill (for now anyway :p)

DeletedUser

You see someone coming from behind the bush ( I will not tell what I was doing there)
You found out that kmerle is a she.. not he. So you saw pizza guy (from whom I ordered pizza) hopping around before. You are shocked by that discovery and stumple on the stone and fell off the hill.
that chair really is warm :)
My hill