King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I use cattapults to tear down your wall, climb in there with an army of hoplites, and let my chariots march through the gates so you get outnumbered and overpowered.
I apply for a mod position and ban Chalna from the Omicron Hill contest, and I take you AoO prisoner in my dungeons where you are being put under a constantly heavily guarding system and you can't escape, ever.
I raise the flag of the HillHoggers, and we once again win.
You fail AoO, our hill.

DeletedUser17564

No dungeon can hold me, I use my telekinesis to get the keys and kill the gaurds, I then proceed to kill you and take the hill. My hill. Next challenger please but before you do challenge me remeber I have very few freinds outside of my school so I never leave my computer for more than twelve hours, I'll always be able to come online and beat you, so no matter how hard you try I will always win.

DeletedUser

That is co-play
you get banned
my hill 4ever
i put an invincible shield around it with Ares and Hades guarding the inside
I recruit 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Spartans (heck ya)
I buy a coke, drink it (Level Up) now level 999999999
I buy a Saradomin armor (invincibility!)
Mwuahhaha! MY HILL 4 EVER!

DeletedUser

im still on the hill, my minions come up and kill everyone but me. i am in the prison, no one can get to me or kill me i set up bunkers and stuff. my hill.

DeletedUser

i take a shower then throw you in a boiling vat of laxative

my hill

DeletedUser

i get out, and thanks to my water repellant i'm still alive.

my cookie robots tear you up and you fall off a cliff into lava, then you sink to the bottom and get eaten by lava sharks.

my hill

DeletedUser17564

I eat your cookie robots and persuade the lava sharks to walk on land and eat you. My hill

DeletedUser

they die of asphxiation, my cookie robots kill you from the inside then send me a text telling me the job is done. i walk over and get my hill back.

my hill

DeletedUser17564

Ha tricked you, I stole the cookie robots phone and sent a fake message so you'd come to the hill and get ambushed by my archers, you die in a storm of arrows. My hill.

DeletedUser

I kill you in your sleep and burn your corpse so you can't be ressurected. Then the peson willed the hill gives me the deed in exchange for me not sending a nuke at them. I own the hill by all property laws in every country that you can be in for this forum so there are no loopholes to this post.
I own the hill forever. Close this thread.

DeletedUser

I use a sniper rifle and snipe you while you sit on your hill and burn all of your documents pertaining to the ownership of the hill. I realize all of the people you killed in their sleep are actually phoenixes and are going to rise from their ashes. I wait for them to come back to life of their own accord. We all build a solid concrete house with bullet proof glass windows, get ADT protection and live happily on the top of the hill in our house :p

(this is all possible considering I have never posted here before.)

consider your post loop holed!! Our hill!!

DeletedUser17564

Chuuck Norris destroys you for stealing his ssignature move. My hill.

DeletedUser

THe case was appealed and brought to the 9th circuit where the decision was reversed with prejudice and the hoggers tracked you down and tortured you where I don't even want to share the specifics (keeping it PG 13) and then fed you to our pitbull/cerberus Cross beast..........THE HOGGERS HILL!

DeletedUser17564

Cerberus was still hungry so he turned on you and chomped you up into little pieces. My hill