King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I go to Namek, ask Namekian Shenron for 3 wishes after I found his Dragonballs.. eel..
Anyway, I wish your immortality gone, a lot of crabby patties made by s'bob.. and an egyptian god card sliver the sky dragon which I use to own you and your compagnions in the game of Yu-Gi-Oh.
My hill nananananana..

DeletedUser

I ask Hermione for the Time Turner Neckless and take harry's Invisibility Cloak and use that to go back in time and sabotage your Ship to namek without your knowledge. When you launch your Ship you get blasted to Smithereens. Well you never take my Hill... Sooo Naa naa naaa. Since i am behind an invisibility cloak you cannot see me :p

My Hill.

DeletedUser

My true servant Wormtail revives my body in a weird cauldron..
Well it's weird..
And I take Dumbledore's wand, because it's sooooooo powerfull, I use an wingardium leviosa on the cloak and kill you.
MY HILL

And bod, do your homework man.
The Time Turner Necklace only goes back in time, my spaceship to namek is waaayyy in the future.

DeletedUser

i steal the car from back to the future and go past you in time to where u die so i take the abandoned hill and make it an Amusement park My amusement park 15 dollars a ticket

DeletedUser

I buy the amusement park and destroy it to make a new hill.
MY HILL, entrance fee = not allowed to enter.

DeletedUser18993

Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg

My crater.

DeletedUser

Yeah TGI, I have no reply on that... hahahaha
Congrats with your crater!xD

DeletedUser

Damn, TGI Nuked everybody, the great grepolis gods grants me, big papa pump, to be the god of war, and I released a fart with a wind velocity of hurricane Irene and TGI's explosion ignites my fart to create a bigger explosion. MY HILL!

DeletedUser

You just blew up that hill of yours?
I find another tea spoon and dig another hill..
MY HILL.

DeletedUser

I just found my U.S. carrier-sized spoon and help you dig another hill faster. and post a "no nuking" sign. MY HILL

DeletedUser18993

Pull up a chair ;) It's nice and toasty in here--you'll get an awesome tan.

DeletedUser

While Celebration with fireworks you accidently blow up entire arsenal of fireworks. cases you to go to a hospital. I drug you there and put you to coma and make a thumb impression of the Hill's document and then make everything in my name... My Hill

DeletedUser

But we just digged another hill, nothing to do with fireworks..
STILL OUR HILL.

DeletedUser

Me and W*arms got done building our hill, thanks to me enormous spoon and fortify the hill with 50 foot thick titanium walls and modernized sentry bazookaz. OUR HILL!