King of the Hill

DeletedUser17523

Everyone knows how it works so i dont think i need to explain it. but i will neways:

come up with a reason why the hilll is yours, that beats the person's 4 u ex:

I founded My Hill.

DeletedUser

No you are doing it wrong, you have to conquer it, like:

I ran my cavalry over your hill, MY HILL

DeletedUser

Oh so like this

I Charged My Spearmens over you Hill, My Hill

Like this?

DeletedUser

Dropping sand and gravel on top of your flat hill.

My hill with Bodnapa buried undeneath it!

DeletedUser

I steal all the sand and gravel and unearth bodnapa , we join forces and claim the hill.

OUR HILL :D

DeletedUser

I tell you guys this game is lame, you leave I climb on top.

I move the hill to 055, where Tu, Bs, and Mael have control, the hill is safely guarded!

DeletedUser

You die of radiation poisoning, I move the hill under a Simpsons-like dome in 065, we use the hill to bury the dead of 055.

DeletedUser17523

Well haeds grantes me life again And I dug a hol to the top of the hill. You were facing the other direction so I threw you in, tossed 100 Gallons of ligher fluid in, called the helicopter, jumped on, threw a match down there, flew so high that I was safe from the explosion, and rebuilt My Hill

PS SIERRA, u moved the wrong hill

DeletedUser

Well haeds grantes me life again And I dug a hol to the top of the hill. You were facing the other direction so I threw you in, tossed 100 Gallons of ligher fluid in, called the helicopter, jumped on, threw a match down there, flew so high that I was safe from the explosion, and rebuilt My Hill

PS SIERRA, u moved the wrong hill

Luckily I'm naturally fire proof and I jump up out of the flames just to punch you in the toe ( don't ask ).You feel for my epic Hill hologram and so you've been had ( again ).

I hand you over to Tu in handcuffs and the farm you for not having proper grammer.

MY HILL

DeletedUser17523

See TU gave me to TU-A to be dealt with and lucky their founder is Bli zankity who i easily outsmared. he was beheaded and I shot u in the brains, SIERRA, and took back My Hill

DeletedUser

See TU gave me to TU-A to be dealt with and lucky their founder is Bli zankity who i easily outsmared. he was beheaded and I shot u in the brains, SIERRA, and took back My Hill

Turns out that was Bli's evil cousin that looks exactly like him.I have a bullet proof brain and I stab you in your back.

I through you in a deep grave unmarked and hidden so no person , nor god can ever find you.Finally I detonate a nuclear device and fire 5 mac blast's at the location of your grave and nothing within a 100 mile radius survives the explosion's that follow.

I track down any person or cloning facility that you may use and destroy them along with any clones you have.

I ensure you're dead and reclaim MY HILL.

:pro:and its just a game

DeletedUser17523

Yes well you happen to have killed MY evil little cousin and hades gave me his helm of invisibility and u couldnt find me. i got ticked at you fo killing him and ensured YOU died by stabing you in the chest 9000 times. I then dug a hole to Nu, where the hill is also mine, grabbed the sword and shield, covered up the hole, and then sat, ready to dfend my hill from all invaders.

DeletedUser

Yes well you happen to have killed MY evil little cousin and hades gave me his helm of invisibility and u couldnt find me. i got ticked at you fo killing him and ensured YOU died by stabing you in the chest 9000 times. I then dug a hole to Nu, where the hill is also mine, grabbed the sword and shield, covered up the hole, and then sat, ready to dfend my hill from all invaders.

You fail to notice the part where I mentioned " I killed everyone that looked like you and any cloning facility that you may use".

Luckily for me you need to stab me over 9000 times , and by that time I make my inter body stab proof , bullet proof and explosion proof.I walk up to your hill and laugh because you've been on the hill while I secretly place a bomb beneath it , I make sure this bomb will kill you and that you are not explosive proof.

You die in the explosion and I rebuild and refortify the hill with my most trusted friends knowing they will never turn against me.I now name the hill Outer Haven.

DeletedUser

Wait sierra, You've had the hille for like 4 post cause I'm not founder.

Or outsmarted by 15Yo, (12 in girls compared to guy years, (thank you Sinfulninja for the best joke I've ever heard :p)

And I sit on the Hill with Sierra while we drink tea, make special brownies, (yes the ones from Fablehaven!) Who fix up or hill and makes us a house, where we mack blast and send Arbiters at christain all day cause they are so beast when you have 10k resources! :eek:

OUR HILL! hahaha, just like Omi is OUR World!

DeletedUser

Wait sierra, You've had the hille for like 4 post cause I'm not founder.

Or outsmarted by 15Yo, (12 in girls compared to guy years, (thank you Sinfulninja for the best joke I've ever heard :p)

And I sit on the Hill with Sierra while we drink tea, make special brownies, (yes the ones from Fablehaven!) Who fix up or hill and makes us a house, where we mack blast and send Arbiters at christain all day cause they are so beast when you have 10k resources! :eek:

OUR HILL! hahaha, just like Omi is OUR World!

Just continuing where you left of my friend , anyhows its nice to see I'm not the only one that plays Halo :).