King of the Hill

DeletedUser

Big papa PUMP comes and claims his rightful place and with his mighty 2.5 Bazooka SX demolishes all in his way, MY HILL

DeletedUser

Big papa PUMP comes and claims his rightful place and with his mighty 2.5 Bazooka SX demolishes all in his way, MY HILL
I walk up with my human shield and then push you down and your in acoma and wake up with my foot in your face again and you break your neck going down the hill

my hill

DeletedUser

I cry at the violence till you guys stop and everyone but christian receives a invitation to party on our hill.

DeletedUser

Yey our hill.
But watch out, christians cocky ego and his DBP could rimm you anytime, take all your cities and the hill that has been hidden in one of them!

DeletedUser

Big daddy Eats ash 42 foot for lunch, gets up from his cannibish slumber, regenerates his broken neck, breaks his leg and hammers everyone to the ground with it and screams at them, "next time just call it my hill at the end of your sentence!"lol.......MY HILL

DeletedUser

I made a new hill with no shovel, but a tea spoon.
My hill, don't you dare take it or I'll throw my tea spoon at you!

DeletedUser

Yeah, only if you bring a new teaspoon also..
This one is a bit dirty!:(

DeletedUser

big papa pump comes in with a spoon the size of a US navy Carrier and scoops everyone including the hill and eats it for breakfast. He then takes a crap to create a new Hill. MY HILL

DeletedUser

u die due to the stench i bring some febreeze to freshen it up my hill

DeletedUser

I brought the picknick basket with me again, our hill once again!

DeletedUser

I build a red red robin on top of your hill you cant resist the burgers and eat so much you explode my hill