King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I come back to life because I am a god of grepolis and kill cerberus for killing me and roast him for a hoggers reunion BBQ and we get so wasted talking about the good ole days, and saw you walking up trying to claim our hill and we all beat you till an inch of your life and then let our kids take care of you since you were no match for us and then they bury you on the bottom of their little hill and make your grave a playground. THE HOGGERS HILL With their kids;)

DeletedUser

Gostnapa is back!!!!! i haunt you sab and take this haunting hill :p

DeletedUser17564

I perform an exorcism on you and you go back to hell. My hill (which has now been equipped with child gates so they can't get me)

DeletedUser

Then you get earthquaked and your gates fall. My army storms in, drowns you, and feed you to a hydra so you can't come back to life. :p I do this legally after the supreme court agrees with my case. Before you die, you realize that sab killed a decoy, which he was executed (SW) for doing. Sab's body was fed to a hydra so he can't come back to life, even if he is a Grepolis god. I legally own the hill due to my case and none of you can take the hill legally. No matter what any surviving player does, I own the hill and you can't take it from me because a law is passed saying I own the hill, backing up a court ruling. :cool:

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I perform an exorcism on you and you go back to hell. My hill (which has now been equipped with child gates so they can't get me)

I am a Ghost!!! i am not a Demon to be exorcised. I use my Ghost powers to haunt you and make you mad. you get locked up in Asylum. So still My Hill.

DeletedUser17564

The head of ghosts comes and takes you away, I get let of asylum because they realise there really was a ghost, I then blow up all the official courts in the world and destroy any documentation of mhawk10 ever owning the hill in any way. I then set up a new court system and put put a taboo on the phrase 'my hill' or 'hoggers hill' so that anyone who says it, other than me because I rule the courts, will be hunted down by bounty hunters. My hill.

DeletedUser

I overthrow the government, and run a dictature in world Omicron.
You get locked up, we use some star wars technology so we can build a new body for Sab, Holy and I make sure none of you can ever win from us as this hill coallition is the best you have ever seen and you get overthrown by its awesomeness.
Fail guys, HILLHOGGERS HILL 4 ever with no way out of this situation as we overtrow the gods also and from now one you cant even start a riot without us knowing and preventing it.

DeletedUser

Why start a Riot when you can Haunt it ;) Ghost is back. I offered my Head Ghost to part of hill and he came along with me to Haunt :p

My Hill

DeletedUser17564

You said 'hoggers hill' and 'my hill' the bounty hunters are still loyal to me (because I paid them well) so they hunt you down and destroy you all, I then get released and I bring back the gods, as a reward for this they grant me eternal life and some awesome powers (some of which allow me to kill ghosts). My hill.

DeletedUser

A Dark ritual was performed and brought me back to haunt you. me haunted hill

DeletedUser17564

I use my ghost killing powers and wipe you from existence. My hill

DeletedUser

I kick your *** from the throne of the hill, and the gods saw my awesome ***-kick techniques, so they granted me the thrown and offered me allegiance 4 as long as I wish it.
They're my slaves now and you can't do anything about it.
HillHoggers Hill!

*Calls Zeus and say:"Fill up my bath!"*

DeletedUser17564

I still have my powers, I use them to beat the Gods one by one and teach who their real master is, I then prceed to chop your legs of so you can never kick my *** again. My hill.

DeletedUser

I got the powers off Picollo and can regenerate my body parts!
I kick your *** again, feel the wrath of my signature move!

DeletedUser

Kamehameha!!!!! know you down!! unconscious!!! then i put you in infirmary for you to recover!!! meanwhile ... MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser

A hydra eats you. You die inside of the hydra and then I claim the hill and make a forcefield around myself that can't be penetrated or broken by any of you or any toxic chemicals and the forcefield will keep me alive and repel anything or anybody that will harm me in the next 20 seconds.

:pro: And It's My Hill

DeletedUser

Bod, you need to have your own signature move, stealing Goku's isn't going to help you!
Signature move: I kick your ***, HHHill.