King of the Hill

DeletedUser

Uuhm did you actually watch DBZ?
I can, just as Cell and Picollo could, regenetae even if I have only one cell left.

SUCKERR!! HHHill.

DeletedUser17564

Actually Picollo can only regenerate if his head is intact (he told Trunks when Trunks knocked the statue of him over). I shoot you with an arrow. My hill.

DeletedUser

@WARMS Bro Goku is not the only person in the anime who does Kamehameha there is Gohan, Gotens , Trunks, Krullin , Master Roshi (who taught Goku because he invented it)

@AOO bro you are right. Piccolo can only regenerate if his head is intact where as cell and buu can regenerate with just 1 cell.

I steal the elder wand from harry who is about to break it and then teleport from there and then come here and accio all ur weapons to me and then throw them away from the cliff and kick you in the nad. MY HILL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17564

@Bod you forgot about Cell, Gotenks and Buu they can all use it aswell.

I recover from the kick and shoot yours of with a gun I just bought. My hill.

DeletedUser

@AOO bro i mentioned Cell also Gotenks???? He cannot regenerate his body.

I dodge your bullets Matrix style. and then Kung Fu Panda you and take back my Hill

DeletedUser

Told your wife you've been playing with feces and needed a shower. MALAS HILL

DeletedUser17564

@Bod I ment they could bot do te kamea hamea wave.

I punch you in the face and throw you of the hill. My hill.

DeletedUser

@Aoo yes i forgot about Cell and Gotenks but its not just any BUU its Super Buu only who can cast Kamehameha because he absorbed Gohan and Gotenks

I slide behind you and then push you. you tumble down the hill like jack and jill :p

My Tumbling Hill

DeletedUser

DBZ1.jpg

KAMEHA.....
DBZ3.jpg

MEHA....
DBZ4.jpg

...MEHA...(JUST TO BE REAL)
DBZFin.jpg

((((((MEHA!!!))))

The hoggers hill :cool:

DeletedUser

@Sab: Nice one dude :D + rep as soon as i can rep you again

Instant Transmission!!!!! i tickle you and you laugh and laugh and then you fall unconscious :p

My Hill

DeletedUser17564

I wipe all ghosts from existence with my special powers.
My hill.

DeletedUser

A mysterious stranger collects all 7 dragon balls and then eternal dragon is summoned He has been given 3 powers to choose. for the first wish he asks to stripdown all powers of ArcherOfOlympus, second wish he asks to bring Bodnapa back to life and third wish he asks to grant Bodnapa immortality!!!

I come to my Hill and just take my hill from a weak Archer of Olympus who just gives the entire hill to me and goes on an exile and for the shame he never returns :p

MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser17564

While wondering the Earth in shame I come across a man who poses a time machine, I kill this man and go back in time to the point where the dragon arrived. I shoot the dragon in the eye with an arrow and thus destroy any future which resulted from the wishes he granted. Still my hill.