King of the Hill

DeletedUser17564

@Bod I know but if I don't kill you then you're going to come back and take my hill and I don't like that.

I punch you in the face repeatedly until you run home crying (so really just once). My hill

DeletedUser

While running away. I fart near you so bad that you faint. i come back and lock you away and throw away the key in the water. My hill :p

@AOO dude its a game.. Chill

DeletedUser18132

I throw you into a pile if recylced magazines. You start looking and erading threw them, a dn I take the hill. MY HILL

DeletedUser17564

I throw you in there with him. My hill

@Bod really??? I didn't realise. thanks for clearing that up :p

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks you and throws you on the ground.

My hill.

DeletedUser17564

First of all: Chuck Norris wouldn't need to throw me to ground after a roundhouse kick because a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris would wipe anyone from excistence
And second of all: CN gets mad with you for making him do your dirty work, Rounndhouse kicks you and then bring me back from death. My hill

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris then feels bad for me and brings me back from the dead. Then he roundhouse kicks you, which kills you, and goes off to be in a a world of warcraft commercial. My hill!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm baaaaaack to the forums so I stab you in the nose Hoggers Hill

DeletedUser

You run into a metal bar and crack your skull in 3 places, then bleed out and die.

I then take the hill. MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

_ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ ___ _ _ __ _ __ _____ _ _ __ _ _ __ . My hill