King of the Hill

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So being that Rho is mostly an inactive forum I figured we could try livening things up a bit. So let's try out a King of the Hill.

So I'll go over the basics really quick for those of you who don't know.
- The object is to take the Hill from the previous poster, be creative in how you do so (there are certain things you can't do but I'll go over those next)
- There are a few things you can't do to take the hill:
- No Nuclear Holocausts, I don't want this to turn into a zombie apocalypse game
- No making yourself invincible, nobody likes the guy who says "I'm unkillable so you can't take the hill from me so I win"
- No killing everyone and claiming to win by virtue of being the last man standing
- No destroying the hill and building a new one
Correct example- Person 1: I claim the hill
Person 2: I sneak up behind person 1 and push them down the hill, my hill

Incorrect example- Person 1: I claim the hill
Person 2: I drop a nuke on the hill killing you and everyone else and then build a new hill and cause everyone is dead I win with my new hill

So I'll start us off: I see a lovely hill off in the distance, I decide to go over to said hill. Upon arriving I see just how wonderful a hill it is and decide to claim it for myself. So I walk up to the top of the hill and pull out my personal flag, which I always keep in my back pockets for situations just like this, and claim the hill. My Hill :cool:

DeletedUser

Hey look over there!

*puts napkin with chloroform over your face and watches you doze off.

I then kick you off the hill and watch you go rolling down off of my hill.:cool:

DeletedUser

I climb up the hill
I slap you
you fall down
I put a flag on the hill
My hill

DeletedUser17209

I dig into the hill and in underneath you, you fall into the hole. My hill.

DeletedUser

I spend 3 weeks laboring and digging a tunnel that goes under the hill. Then from the inside of the hill I start building a staircase that goes to the very top. I then collapse the part of the hill you are standing on and you fall into the hill. I hire contractors to fill in the staircase with sand and dirt. I then seal it with concrete for extra security. Can you find your way out of the tunnel back to the light? Who cares? I don't because guess what... MY HILL :pro:

DeletedUser13255

I climb up the back of the hill while you are dozing off and sneak up on you. I drizzle honey all over you and then open up a canister I have strapped to my back. In it are a swarm of man eating bees and they attack and sting you so badly that you go running down the hill to the stream at the bottom. I sit down and make a sandwich with the remaining honey.
My hill.

DeletedUser17209

It is like deja vu...

whats the chances of that happening, liked your depth though.

I jump from a plane and parachute down aiming to knock you off the hill, I miss time it and slam into the side of the hill, your hill still.

DeletedUser

Too bad you forgot to revolt it first, noob. The hill remains martin's :pro:

DeletedUser17209

After begging to the gods they finally agree to help. A monsoon forms above you and soaks the ground, you slip off the hill. The sun then drys it out and I walk up, my hill.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the gods are fickle, Zeus strikes you down with lightning. I walk up the hill and use your smoldering corpse as a fire to roast marsh mellows.
My Hill

DeletedUser

But youre Fire starts to burn you ... I take the advanteage , walk from behind And throw into the burning grass ...

My hill :cool:

DeletedUser

Your lack of creativity causes you to have a Brain Aneurysm, which attracts the nearby zombies to come feast upon you. I use my previous flames to burn them and reclaim my spot.

My hill

DeletedUser

An earthquake cause you to loose balance and fall off the hill. I then run up and claim the hill.

My Hill