King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I pay a little person to dress up as a leprechaun. You chase the leprechaun off the to get his lucky charms. i then run up and claim the hill again.

My Hill

DeletedUser

Not For long , you should know that earthquakes are a sign of volcanic eruption ... deary me !! , the mega-explosion makes you run down the hill and across the world . I wait a few days ,no-one came ,
My hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My friend Mujo comes and tells you that in Bosnia you can have free hamburgers.
You listen to him, and when you get to Bosnia, you find out that there are no free hamburgers, and you don't have enough money to get back to the hill

in the meantime, I climb up the hill, and claim it

My hill

DeletedUser17209

In your haste to take the hill you realise you have left your laptop at home and have to leave the hill to go and demand resources from your farm, I walk up the hill laptop in hand ready to hold it and be able to farm.

My hill

DeletedUser

I jump from a airplane (with a parachute of course) and land on the hill, 5m from you, I hit you with my fist, and you fall down, I build a tent with the parachute.

My hill

DeletedUser

I find you sleeping in your new tent and sew it closed, trapping you inside. I then attach it the back of a Tour Bus and watch it drag you down the road.

My Hill

DeletedUser

i have you framed for a murder. the police take you away and i claim the hill.

My Hill

DeletedUser

ahah, didn't think It was that easy did you ?? police take you in for questioning , I run up the hill , My hill

DeletedUser

I buy 300 mice, and I release them on the hill
You run away, and I buy a cat, he eats the mice, and I climb up the hill
and say:
My hill

DeletedUser

during my high speed chase with the police i hit you with my car sending you to the hospital. i then drive my car into a river so the police think i'm dead. I run back and claim the hill.

My Hill

DeletedUser

Damn , did you learn about the cat you bought , IT eats humans :D , it eats you , unfortunately I have to go on VM for 2 days so no-one owns the hill ...

DeletedUser17043

out of the bloom,fire comes along and claims the hill
mine

DeletedUser

i create a vast underground system of tunnels under your hill, this system is so vast that without the supports i have placed the entire hill would fall in on itself, i remove those supports, the hill goes bye bye, and so do you. MY HILL

since there is no longer a hill i win this game

DeletedUser

"
- No killing everyone and claiming to win by virtue of being the last man standing
- No destroying the hill

Incorrect example- Person 1: I claim the hill
Person 2: I drop a nuke on the hill killing you and everyone else and then build a new hill and cause everyone is dead I win with my new hill

"

I tihnk you mist that part ...

DeletedUser

yeah i did, i never read any of the rules to be honest, i just thought it would be like any old king of the hill game

anyways

since there is a lasp in the action

MY HILL

get me off of it

DeletedUser

Time to thing of some randomness, er ,umm...

I bake a giant cookie and give it to you for your birthday, then you get so fat I roll you down the hill.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I politely ask you to get off the hill. for some reason you do. i claim the hill.

My Hill.

DeletedUser

I decide the hills not worth it and quit trying to take it.