King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I give you a banana, and you go home to eat it with some apples

My hill

DeletedUser

I give you a banana, and you go home to eat it with some apples

My hill
umm, kinda weird. but I bet blah1294 would do that. I decide I do want the hill after all and attack you with my pink tank of awesome. My hill

DeletedUser

yummy a banana. i throw the peel up the hill and you slip on it and fall down the hill. I reclaim the hill.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I ask to be allies with you and share the hill, so whenever someone tries to take it they have to defeat me, then you, and if you post again before someone else does after I've been defeated I get back up on the hill. :cool:

DeletedUser17209

While you 2 are arguing over who is king and who's queen, I sneak up and throw you off.
My hill.

DeletedUser

Why would you leave a bloody sniper in the middle of no-where , re.use youre method , and snipe you ...

My HILL :D

DeletedUser

I take a really smelly crap on the hill. it smells so bad you decide to leave.

My hill.

DeletedUser

hahah , Any bins aropund ?? don't think so :p , YOU also decide the smell is unberable ... I come up behind with the proper equipement and catapult it off the mountain

MY HìLL

DeletedUser

i move the hill to a bad neighborhood. you decide the hill isn't worth getting killed so you leave.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I build a wall around the hill and guard it so you can't come out to get food. You die of starvation and I plant a garden inside the wall. MY hill.

DeletedUser17209

All you plant in the garden is poison ivy, you get really itchy and die of starvation, I remove it all, my hill

DeletedUser

Hey you can't make me plant poison ivy, that's like me saying you commit suicide

My Hill

DeletedUser

stinky fart on the hill... nobody wants it but me now

edit* I notice the stinky poop already on the hill and leave.

DeletedUser

I don hazmat gear and utilize the pooper-scooper to rid the hill of its feces problem. Once it is sanitized and the farts have cleared, I claim the formerly vacant hill.

My hill :cool:

DeletedUser

I fly over the hill in a plane full of pink paint and drop it on the hill, still your hill but it's all pink.

DeletedUser

you get hit by a freak bolt of lightning and have to go to the hospital. i claim the hill in your absence.

my hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

My Earthquake hurts you because you were just touring the newly built wall. MY HILL

DeletedUser

Because there is no wall anymore, I rush in with my army and take the hill and rebuild the wall
My hill