King of the Hill

DeletedUser

It turns out his wife was not very faithful. you have to go to the clinic to get yourself tested. i claim the hill while you pray for a negative result. My hill

DeletedUser

After being diagnosed an alienistic stampede of viral ants surface from my genitalia, climbs the hill, carries you off and into a recently refurbished rape dungeon.

My hill

DeletedUser

Having incredible endurance i survive the horrific torture for an unfathomable time. eventually the ants get bored with me and leave. i go back to the now ancient hill and sit next to your remains. My hill.

DeletedUser

In a spiderman turn of events, the long awaited transformation from excessive biting from the super ants sees an alien vs predator like spawnation of my past self. With the ultimate strength of atleast a dozen ants, and the psychological mindpower equivalent to a handsome young Einstein I convince you via verbal comm. to surrender the hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser

The super ants genetic code that is now a part of you gives you the unfortunate drive to build elaborate tunnels underground for no apparent reason. while your busy being your super worker ant self i lazily climb back up the hill.

My hill ant boy

DeletedUser

You quickly realise that what I was building wasn't a series of elaborate tunnels but strategic demolition of the underlay of the outmost surface of the hill compromising the structural integrity of the hill resulting in the shedding of the outer layer like an onion. You end up in rubble whilst I stand admiringly in a greek god like pose.

My hill.

DeletedUser

after enjoying my stay at the rape dungeon i push you off the hill.
My Hill

DeletedUser

However much you might have enjoyed your stay, it drained you of all your stamina. Your push sent your body over its limit and you immediately pass out. I use a stick to roll you off the hill (you smell like rape and tears) and once again with a bored sigh i claim my prize.

the onion hill is mine

DeletedUser16292

I use my mastery of the force to push you off the hill, thus claiming it as the new site of the Temple of the Jedi order.

DeletedUser

I destroy your fantasy hill by presenting you with the fact that there isn't really such thing as a jedi.

I claim the hill as my own then activate Vacation Mode so you can't attack me.