King of the Hill

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser18132

Meh, why not? Might bring some life here. Anyway, I claim a hill. MY HILL

DeletedUser

Damn your supply of flags Jpindseth! Is there no end?!

I do believe those green dots indicate my flag counts.. So I bring my last flag and claim the dirt-hill since the last two posters forgot to ;)

My hill!

DeletedUser12667

I recalibrate your gps so you think you are on the hill, but it is the wrong one:eek:

My hill

DeletedUser

Some happy campers who visited my glories dirt-hill told me about an even bigger hill :eek:

At first I did not believe them, but after seeing the pictures I understood what had happened :supermad:

So I gave (SW) to the happy campers and told them that if they chased away the false hill-lord they could have my glories dirt-hill as a reward.
But they betrayed me :eek::supermad:

New lords of the hill: A bunch of heavily armed happy campers o_O

DeletedUser

Suddenly thousands of small rodent like creators start to gather at the bottom of the hill looking up at the
heavily armed happy campers

They start to charge the campers, feasting upon the flesh and bones until there is nothing left expect....

MY HILL

DeletedUser10984

I bring a couple hundred cats which wipe out the rodent infestation.

My Hill.

DeletedUser

So I now stand at the bottom of the hill wondering how to get rid of the cats...?

1. A really big dog
2. C4

Both....

So I strap the C4 to the really big dog, which then charges up the hill scaring the cats off and for the brave ones who stay and take on the dog...

BOOM

I stand, watching :cool: as the fire and smoke dies out.

I skip humming to myself up to bank and claim back...

My Hill

DeletedUser12667

I call the cops and inform them of the restraining order I have on you. And since you are closer than the limits set they cart you off to jail.

MY HILL:)

DeletedUser

i send a nuke at the hill. it becomes dirt. i go home and grab some tools. i rebuild the slightly dammaged hill.

MY HILL!