King of the Hill

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I fly to the top of the hill with my jetpack and using my hud target you. I decide not to use my flamethrower bc I respect you and shoot you with sleeping darts instead. As you roll down the hill, sound asleep, i land and prepare my defenses. I am Boba Fett and this is my hill.

DeletedUser

I get pitching great Rande Johnson to throw a baseball at the hill while i slowly fly over the hill and a bomb. Now I am stuck with the tragic problem of there being no hill. I go and complain to the city about this tragedy. They didn't help so I moved to Mars. The hill is now destroyed and it is non existent.

DeletedUser14937

I find a bigger hill far away from you guys, build a fence around it with a sign "KEEP OUT".

MY HILL ;)

DeletedUser

*builds hill underground* fences it around with an elecctric fence with a minefield. Puts sign up.

WARNING!
MY HILL

DeletedUser

/me hovers over the hill with a helicopter and AA gets scared. MY FREAKING HILL!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I call the brute squad to evict you form the hill. They send Andre the Giant and he says "I am the brute squad" and proceeds to pick you up and toss you off the hill. He then lifts me to a safe perch on his shoulders. My Hill

DeletedUser21665

but i am you, so u shoot yourself with the dart. my hill
THIS IS THE MATRIX! I AM THE MATRIX! I AM THE MATRIX SMURF!

DeletedUser21665

I dont have the right papers, they send me back. i kick u off the hill. my hill

DeletedUser

I claim it as my hill just because I am better than you :p

MY HILL

DeletedUser

you give me your hill because i am better than you :p MY HILL