Newspaper King Of The Hill ! ! !

DeletedUser

Ok i know most of you guys know how to play and for me i like this game a lot so let's play it here nationally ,

The object of the game is to conquer the hill from somebody else and please guys no ridiculous stuff like " I come up to your hill guarded by 4000 monsters and just beat you , my hill "

Be real and let's play !

i have the hill and its guarded by kittens :) ( That can turn you into stone from one look )

DeletedUser

Ahhh but I am part cat and I have nine lifes. While you think I'm dead, I throw a knife at the back of your head and claim the hill

DeletedUser

Seems that Kanga came here , i never said anything bad all i said was i put a . . . nevermind he'll probably delete that also but anyway i get my wolves and with your nine lives they wait for you to keep coming back alive then take that life and over and over again

DeletedUser

Had a clone in my lab that just woke up. He sent a nuke over to the hill. I replant it, my hill

DeletedUser

Seems that Kanga came here , i never said anything bad all i said was i put a . . . nevermind he'll probably delete that also but anyway i get my wolves and with your nine lives they wait for you to keep coming back alive then take that life and over and over again

Don't feel offended, I also have to delete off-topic stuff. Those posts were regarding why you'd used the Newspaper text. :)

DeletedUser

It's ok Kanga , sorry to you also for yesterday , stuff at home , anyways when i saw that there was a nuke coming to the hill i simply ran away and hid underground before the nuke hit then when i heard you replanting it i come out and see you have it replanted the hill then with my 2 fist i . . .

warning-this-guy-might-do-things-that-some-viewers-may-find-disturbing_design.png

My hill :D