King of the hill

DeletedUser

- Sneak into apartment of Juror #7.
- Plant incriminating evidence.
- Judge declares mistrial and sends Kanga and Juror #7 to prison for jury tampering.
- Judgment defaults to most recent owner.
- Upon my triumphant return, I issue execution order for any resident caught with illegal Teletubby paraphernelia.

STILL MY HILL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What double post? No evidence exists. Repo man required to return MY HILL with abject apology.

DeletedUser26213

Has anybody actually spoken to an official about this? Form the pictures posted by FOTNS and Kanga, the hill looks like it's on public land. US Government's hill.

DeletedUser

Viva la revolution!

People's hill given with thanks to their beloved leader.

My Hill.

DeletedUser12667

I begin build a duplicate hill on a smaller scale, but you see my plans and come and destroy my hill before I have the chance to complete it. Seeing that you have foiled my plan, I get really depressed and sad. You see what you have done and feel bad about your doings, so you feel that you need to make it right for me. So you move off the hill and let me have it.

My hill.

DeletedUser

While you're still down in the valley thanking him for the hill, I storm it from the other side with tanks and set up fortified fighting positions. The people are grateful to finally have a non-moody, non-crybaby leader, so they welcome me with parades and unanimously elect me Eternal Benevolent Dictator.

MY HILL!

DeletedUser17088

in your ever giving benevolence, you charitably give me control of the hill

thanks- my hill

DeletedUser12667

You people tire of your ruthless leader style so they op for a more civilized leader, one who is willing to show he cares and appreciates them as people. So they revolt and throw you out of power and off the hill.

FOTNS Hill, since I am not able to dedicate the time to lead the people due to becoming lazy.

DeletedUser19318

People realize they have been fooled with a false leader ... call for the Emperor to instigate an empire on the hill complete with anti bomb/missile/nuke/grenade defenses and barriers to stop any other explosive that kills emperors. Builds a senate so no dum laws can be passed to remove him since he is the Emperor and he makes the Senate laws.. ponders ..assured that he has covered all bases.. realizes he's wearing underpants so slips these off so he's not susceptible to wedgies.. and relaxes. His Hill!!

DeletedUser17088

Unfortunately your allergic to bunnies, which have been released into your empire. "BLAST IT ALL TO HELL, THOSE DANG BUNNIES NOOOOO!" < actual quote

true_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400.jpg

My hill

DeletedUser

*BAM* "what the hell was that?" "the sound of death!", "weird sound." , "yes,yes it is my hill LEAVE NOW!"
you leave

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Your hill has no bathroom. You're busting for a pee and leave.

My hill, and I install a toilet.

DeletedUser

your toilet flush is too powerful it sucks you and and you drown
my hill i make a perfect house with everything i will ever need
MY HILL

DeletedUser

Pile dirt on your house to make hill bigger. You were still inside said house.

My hill. Don't derep me again for taking your hill, mister! :p

DeletedUser11965

You don't have any food and starved to death. I came up with a daily care package. My hill.

DeletedUser

I interrupt your daily mail service, so you also starve to death.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I was in your mail while you were in paupers mail (inmailtion). I give you a wicked paper cut when you try to open your letters. You run to your mum for a tissue. My hill.