King of the hill

DeletedUser

I kill the guy that rep'd me lame(cuz he doesnt know english is not my main language and that I am human and do in fact make mistakes)..Then reanimate him as a zombie....He worns Mr.T out,knocks him out(10,9,8...) and then kills him..So I reanimate MR.T as a zombie and now I have 2 zombies protecting me(they cant die btw,and are lolay as in cant betray me)..

DeletedUser18132

I bury them in a vault so they can't escape. You flee in horror. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I cut down a leg of ur footstool..You fall down break ur neck and die..Then I buy some gold and build defences(Castle,Moat,AA towers...) set up my army of robot ninjas and an army of Marine chipmunks(fed btw. they are completly loyal to me).And a nuclear bombe shield..

DeletedUser

My turtles over take the island and bless me with the hill

chipmunks are turtles favorite snacks

DeletedUser18132

I set a few mastodons on you. The turtles are stomped to death. MY HILL

DeletedUser17088

morphintime.jpg

ITS MORPHING TIME!

powerrangerslogo.jpeg

The power rangers arrive to stop your evil control of the hill, after all we know your being controlled by RITA REPULSA

220px-Rita4-14a.jpg

Your evil master sends down Goldar AND Rhinoblaster to aid you in dominating the Hill

goldar-latemmpr1.jpg
The_Rhinoblaster.png

But the green ranger arrives just in time to call forth His Dragon Zord and smashes your evil allies

My Hill

DeletedUser

I run circles around your stupid Power Rangers, shooting them in the head every revolution. They can't catch me because they're so LAME. I burn the resulting bloody heap that is their corpses.

My hill.

DeletedUser

Then the chipmunks come after you. MY HILL
i said that they are loyal to me..they wont go after me...They see a big liar and tear him up...
Sjssharks boy u forgot the robot ninjas!..Before u can hurt the chipmunks they kill of youre turtles
ITS STILL MY HILL!

DeletedUser

You're smoking something, because the hill's already changed ownership a few times since your supid ninja robot chipmunk army was destroyed. I sentence you to death by Drug Rehab and throw you into a program where Lindsay Lohan is the only female. Since she's a self-proclaimed lesbian, you're both very disappointed.

Still my hill.

DeletedUser15976

Fist Of The North Star comes and erases your claim..KAPAO!!!! My Hill!!!

DeletedUser18132

All your cities get destroyed in a bug and you break your computer/laptop and go to sell doorknobs on Easter Island. MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

You retire for the second time. I inherit the hill(or what's left of it). MY HILL