King of the hill

DeletedUser

grepolis bans all spam on the forums and sj dies of starvation, i bring a laptop and watch some movies on my new hill.

DeletedUser18132

Pythagoras comes back from the dead and kills you. MY HILL

P.S. I have other forums. But there, I never spam.

DeletedUser

I come running towards you with love and affection, you hit me.Which makes me angry, i push you off the hill.MY HILL.

DeletedUser18132

I hang on and push YOU off the Hoover Dam, and you fall to your watery grave. MY HILL

DeletedUser17088

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!

(oldest trick in the book)

My hill

DeletedUser

You all magically explode with a fanfare of trumpets. Confetti falls from the sky. A parade of polka dotted Pegasus prance with pride as puny parakeets pick precious purple pinatas to punch and pulverize as the....oh please!

Let's all assume it is now,

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

I send Aphrodite to seduce you. While you are with her, I climb up the hill and push you down. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I step over Pauper accidently kicking him in the head about 10 times (actually...I only accidently kick him in the head once, the other nine times were totally on purpose). Anyway, I find you and seduce you. We get married and adopt a bunch of gamer kids. I sue you for divorce and the judge awards me custody of the kids and the hill.

my hill

DeletedUser

2 years after the divorce you see Pauper with his new trophy wife. He is clearly way more happy than you now. You put on some pounds and lost some hair due to the stress of being a single mom with 9 children. Upon seeing how much better off he is than you your will to live fails. You tip over and die. I walk up, whip out a lawn chair and an iced beverage.

My hill.

DeletedUser

You drop your drink, just like you drop the soap in a prison shower. N2S approaches from your blind spot. MY HILL!

DeletedUser

Why is jen posting in here????????????? The smell kills DT in second and i step up and put up WIND FARM 6 in order to regain beauitful country side

my hill

side note quitters stay off are forums

DeletedUser12667

You realize how unhappy you actually are and go to see a head doctor to try to bring joy and happiness to your life. While you are seeking happiness I build a wall and place guards to stop intruders from intering.

My hill

DeletedUser18132

I walk up to the guards and bribe them with ownership of the strip club on 17th Avenue and Main Street. I vault over the wall and hang you. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I dig under the vault.Throw you over it.Barricade all sides of the hill, including the top and bottom.MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

There are no doors on the hill. There is a WWII tunnel, but I blew that up a couple days ago. MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

I take a slightly used electrical pogo stick and and sneak up behind you. At the same time, a nearby army jet send troops with parachutes at your hill. With you distracted, I tie you on it and press ON. You start bouncing down a cliff and fall over. Meanwhile, the troopers are running after you down a cliff trying to arrest you for stealing someone's stick. MY HILL