King of the hill

DeletedUser

My 100th post...Im so happy that you let me take the hill..I spray paint my logo over youre name xDDD

DeletedUser

I come back to life, and take your soul for good.I then drain your soul of energy and combine it with mine.You no longer can come back to life, your nothing now.

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

My ghost haunts you dreams. You get so freaked out on killing that you wash your hands all the time with Trader Joe's Lemon Kitchen Hand Soap. You finally commit suicide out of shame. MY HILL

DeletedUser

While both of you are arguing over the vault I sneak through the back door and take over the hill!

MY HILL!
Pretty sure Lane meant this metaphorically. Either way, he just backdoored you both.

DeletedUser12667

I was wearing a cup and you ended up breaking your foot and having to go to the doctor.

My hill:)

DeletedUser

But no one ever kicked me off the hill....so I wave my magical lightsaber around and everyone screams and runs away.

Still....My Hill

DeletedUser12667

But no one ever kicked me off the hill....so I wave my magical lightsaber around and everyone screams and runs away.

Still....My Hill

Actually you were the one who drove dude to the doctor, and I took the hill while you were away:)

My hill:eek:

DeletedUser

I smack your face with a militia fire stick. Then i burn you with it. Then i push you off, and take over the hill.

I then cast a spell all around the hill and its surronding areas. Meaning no one, living, supernatural or dead can come inside with out the offering of giving up their own life for me.

MY HILL.

DeletedUser

Sure. Here is my life. I kill you. Now I take my life back.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Haha, your life was mine to consume, now your life force is mine to control. The more lifes sacrificed to me, the stronger i grow and the harder it is to get the hill.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

While ur consuming his life,I realease some of my hell hounds..They have no lifes so they kill u and u are anhiliated from the game..Then I track down everyone who posted here and they get killed too..Then I kill everyone in this whole stinkin world and check it a billion tiems inch by inch..After that I make an alliance with some aliens for them to suck ur planet dry as long as that hill keeps being mine..They will not betray me..the resources are too good...U cant return as a ghost or zombie cuz i enchanted some voodoo(it will not backfire on me)And u lived sadly ever after in hell...
ITS MY HILL!

DeletedUser

I had been sent into space by the last few still alive, trying to save the better part of the human race. I landed on a deserted rock and thought I was going to die by hunger, but then one of Your aliens came to kill me.. I got so scared I crapped in my pants..:)D) For some reason the alien mistook the smell for the smell of their divine queen which had recently died and they all now work for me.. I ordered them to slay You and they did... easily. They now guard me for eternity as I will never shower:)P). Everything has been blown to pieces and nothing remains, but the hill itself, me and the aliens.

My Hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dodo flies

I fly along on my DoDo bird that I taught to fly from an alternate universe. It has massive bowl problems from the transfer thru universes and finally has an urge to release. Its been so long the release is an insane amount and it craps all over the hill suffocating you and your aliens in DoDo poo . After the release she feels another urge and she then releases a burst of urine that cleanses the hill of all the poop, aliens and you. We fly for some time to allow the Hill to dry off and me an my DoDo take our place on top and shout

MY HILL