King of the hill

DeletedUser17088

My name is Fotns and this here hill is mine!

Copy_of_Sidbury_Hill_2004_029.jpg

how are you gonna take it off me and claim it for yourself? PAH i welcome the challenge

god powers are not a viable strategy here

DeletedUser10984

My army of 25 million Manticores, 50 million Harpies, and 75 million Gryphons swoops down from above and takes over the hill.

MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser

I sue you for failure to maintain your property in good, livable condition. The judge rules in my favor, forecloses on the property, throws you in the Hague for war crimes, and awards me all your possessions plus $25 Billion in damages. My [irradiated, chemical wasteland of a] hill.

DeletedUser17088

2 million years have passed and nuclear waste has cleared. the world is disarmed of all nuclear weapons.

I calmly ninja crawl up the hill and wedgie pauper, Pauper falls down the hill and Jill goes tumbling after

My hill

DeletedUser

Then I get an over size GUNPOWDER grenade, which has the same power as an atomic bomb, then bomb the hill. my hill

DeletedUser

As you foolishly stride to the top of your new hill, you trip the claymores I daisy-chained there (before my wedgie roll), which riddle you with thousands of holes and blow your bloody corpse into a pit lined with 6-foot poisoned punji sticks.

My hill.

DeletedUser21297

Ma name is nanatea and I can shout lauder than you. My hill!

DeletedUser

From the top of the hill, I laugh at you shouting at the bottom of my hill, then pull out my CheyTac M200 sniper rifle and blow your fool head off, before whispering "my hill."

DeletedUser

I will get you drunk, and seduce you into signing the deed over in my name. Nobody can resist a man in drag!

DeletedUser

Due to your effeminate mannerisms, I initially mistake you for an ugly crone who wants to do my laundry. When I realize you're actually just an insecure eunuch with mommy issues, I douse you with your alcohol, light you on fire, and use a catapult to launch your flaming hiney off my hill!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

I take a picture of your hill, print it to life size and get you to think that you are on the wrong hill, and the picture is actually your hill. But once you get to the hill and realize it is just a picture you turn to look at me taking the hill

My Hill:)

DeletedUser

While you are still in the process of taking the hill, I tear up your life-sized picture and spread it around the base of the hill. I then light it on fire and the noxious fumes from the burning chemicals force you to the top of the hill, where you die of asphyxiation. I have lunch until the fire and fumes dissipate, then stroll to the top of my hill and mulch you into fertilizer.

DeletedUser26213

You woke us up, but you never pushed us off. Shared ownership of the hill between Pauper, me, and Lane

DeletedUser

Sneak into hill. Burn the deed. Go to court with Ethan, Lane and Pauper. Jury likes cookies, so it's an easy win.

Decorate hill to be like Tellytubbies.

My hill

30rmz5w.jpg