King of the hill

DeletedUser

"I track down everyone"...U are not alive...For ur lying u are killed...Erased from history...

DeletedUser

Dodo flies again

Seems you neglected to kill my Dodo, and she swoops in carrying something, you per at it wonderingly, She drops it from her claws and it lands at your feet and you look to see what it is...
History
Seems nothing is erased yet, maybe because you didnt claim the hill :D
Thru my Dodos great and mysterious powers it resurects me in my rightful place

My Hill I shout again

After this my Dodo flies away with your limp body to dump you in a waste pile of doodoo :eek:

DeletedUser17088

you become 'Admir the Hopheavy' and roll down the hill (silly billy)

my hill

DeletedUser

I want the hill. The hill gives itself up to me. Hurray!

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

I flatten it the help of Chuck Norris. Then I build another one on in my backyard. MY HILL

DeletedUser

Even if I don't play in Bellerophon, this hill is MINE due to the fact that I'm able to hypnotize all of you and make you follow my orders...
I do so, and all of you leave the hill... It is mine, and I didn't even use force, I was not violent :p

DeletedUser

But still, it is MY HILL :p

(Hope you didn't mind due to the fact that I posted to a forum about a world that I'm not playing!)

DeletedUser

Dodo returns again

My self taught flying Dodo returns from the alternate universe carrying my alternate self, we swoop on the hill and claim my hill while you's bicker.
Your bickering is continuing so we shout MY HILL, with the sudden uprising roar of noise from the Dodos an my mouth it frightens all those bickering about the hill to death.

We sit, and breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the hill again, MY HILL

DeletedUser

I kill your Dodo with a gods arrow...then i murder you afterwards.

MY HILL