Want more? :p

DeletedUser29066

Man, this hill is mine because:
1. I am immortal!
2. I am the smartest!
3. I have an immortal army of ducks!
4. I am just perfect! (and modest!)

Want more? :p

The ducks did it for me. Now THEY are cute. Because of this I will sublet the hill and let you live on it for the rent of one duck a day.

DeletedUser29066

Not as tough as you think ... that's s till one duck every two days .. that's better than most men get. And you agreed to pay rent, thus conceding it's my hill. :cool:

DeletedUser29066

Hehehe! I haven't accepted yet! So, it is still my hill! (until I decide, so you have to wait)...

Typical woman. Ah well, there's always the sheep .. there's a flock of them on the Hill ... MY HILL;)

DeletedUser30490

i get a genie to trap you puthia in a lamp and get the genie to hide the lamp for a 1000 years giving me more than enough time to occupy the hill

MY HILL(No MORE FLOWER POWER! :p)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, you can't leave a girl alone in a lamp! That's outrageous! I WANT MY LAWYER!!!!!!!
Did I tell you that I have a great voice? I start singing so loudly, and even the lamp breaks (not only the glass around!)...
This means that I come, me and my flower power, and rule the hill... And I have a new protector now! A super crying bunny with muscles, it' the Easter bunny actually, and it likes throwing lethal eggs to the enemy with catapults!!!

MY HILL FOREVER AND EVER!

DeletedUser30490

hahaha i give the easter bunny a mountain full of eggs and he leaves you for that,then i get him to blow you and your flower power to bits
and now the easter bunny is mine(PS:you cannot bribe or turn him over to your side because of all the eggs i give him!!!)

MY hill!!!!!:p

DeletedUser

Hahahahaaaaaaaa!!!
I bring Santa, lol! He has a catapult and he throws presents to ignite the enemy! He beats your Easter Bunny, and he gives me as present MY FLOWER POWER! YAY!

My hill :p

DeletedUser

I trick santa by telling him he needs to deliver his presents for Christmas and he runs away! Then I have my personal bodygaurds
lego lol.jpg
and they "politley" remove you from the hill!! ... Point is it's:

MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser29066

I drive a new flock of sheep up the hill. Your bodyguards are distracted by the cute woolly tails and follow the sheep down, down, down into the abyss.

MY HILL

DeletedUser30490

since all your sheeps have gone it has made you vulnerable so i get my goats to kick you out of the hill and build a big wall around it so that no sheep can enter
MY HILL

DeletedUser31161

im tired of your squabbling so i make another hill where i make it indestructible and have control over it and as long as i stay on it i can not die or loose control of it on any way. and nothing can get me off of it. Top that children. lol

MY HILL

DeletedUser31161

sorry my mistake mod please delete this post. not the other one that i make the hill this one. do you get it? comprendo?

DeletedUser30490

i also create another indestructible sexy female mountain,and your male mountain falls hard for her and leaves you to join me and my mountain.now i have 2 indestructible mountains.and no one can tear the bond between the relationship between my two mountains!
soo
MY HILL'S

DeletedUser

You racists! (against females, you underestimate us!)
NOW I GOT MAD... MY MADNESS DRIVES ME REALLY MAD AND I MADLY RUN ON THE HILL AND TAKE A MAD GUN AND SHOOT YOU LIKE SUPER-MAD! THESE ARE MY MAD HILLS, AND I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I GOT REALLY MAD!