King of the Hill

DeletedUser15240

So this has been a popular game elsewhere, see how it goes here :p

I magic a hill in the middle of actium.

MY HILL!

DeletedUser15240

I come and magic you off the hill with my powers (smirk)

My hill

DeletedUser

I come to your hill our powers match so I steal your whip and you run far far away never to be seen again

My hill

DeletedUser14397

i come out the blue shouting about my alliance called The Odyssey in ocean 43 how were looking for active members to set up a good team then i just give you the greatest ever upper cut you seen and claim MY HILL

i really am looking for a few more members in ocean 43 :p

DeletedUser31161

Hmm easy hill to take. I walk uo to u and push you off. **push** you die. My hill. Lol

DeletedUser

Even easier...*trades hill to a single fish with pengu*
My hill

DeletedUser

My hill. No one can get it simply I protect the hill in every way possible and no one can take it no matter what they do. Simply My hill and game over (remember no way to take it even if you go back in time you can't get it).

DeletedUser

My hill. No one can get it simply I protect the hill in every way possible and no one can take it no matter what they do. Simply My hill and game over (remember no way to take it even if you go back in time you can't get it).

What makes you think that I ever left there, so now I've well protected hill...is good
Still my hill

DeletedUser18132

I send myself inside a package marked BOMBS. You open me and find out that I have a hard punch. I toss you over the hill into the war camp. MY HILL

DeletedUser31161

What makes you think that I ever left there, so now I've well protected hill...is good
Still my hill

do u people think you can just trade any kind of fish and expect me to trade. no MY HILL. i take my army of Emperor Penguins and take me hill back. MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

I throw a fish out into a lake. All the penguins run after it. MY HILL

DeletedUser31161

They ate it and came back to help me take it form u. Then i teach them to only obey me and do what i say and become super awesome, immortal, warrior grenade nukes. Then we overthrow you.

MY HILL

DeletedUser31161

i hack it get unbanned and get my penguin army to take you and your hill!

MY HILL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

My penguin army is still there waiting for my arrival. Not letting anyone have the hill. When i get unbanned i make a machine that makes it that i cant get banned. I come out claim my hill and kill adam. Now there is no way to get me banned. judging from how i have all the posts here...

MY HILL