King of the Hill

DeletedUser31161

then i take the 2 hills and make them my own then i teach them both to never leave me and they are under my total control then i also teach the same concepts as the as the first now i own 2 and if your good i will give one as charity :p

MY HILL

DeletedUser30281

I teach your hills the meaning of exploitation. Slowly they realise that the hills are an oppressed class, they reject your absolute rulership and a bloody civil war ensues. I manipulate the hills into thinking that I am guiding them to a free class-less society, but I enslave them once again and hire other hills as private armies and secret police to keep them in line.
My hill

DeletedUser30490

lol puthia i wanna see you get mad again :p ;)
anyways i bribe your hills who are in the forces and i get them to kick you out of the hill and i take my rightful place as king on the hill and then i blow those other hills to bits.and also all the other hills in the world so now no one can ever own 2 hills except for me.ive got a 2 hills female and male and they will make me a army to protect them and me from intruders.end of story

MY HILL

DeletedUser

End of story. I got mad. And my madness drives madly mad! And me and my lethal mad pig come and conquer madly the two hills.

My hills, my lethal pig, end of story 'cause i'm mad :p

DeletedUser30490

seeing how many times you used mad in a sentence i got surprised and everything i did was a surprise for youll.there i spring a suprise attack on puthia's lethal pigs and her hills and retake the hills!
because i even surprise my self i blow the hill to pieces no more hills left in the world end of game
MY BLOWN HIll
I WIN :p

DeletedUser

I buy a machine in order to fix the hills.
HILLS ARE "REBORN"!
MY HILLS...

DeletedUser30490

i destroy all these machine in the world get a nuke and drop it on the hill
MY HILL WHICH IS IN BITS

DeletedUser

My hill, because I'm a girl, and as you are a gentleman, you know, "ladies go first" :p

My hill, thanks for the present, you are such a gentleman!

DeletedUser30490

lol im not a gentlemen im a boy :p so no i dont give it to you as a present,maybe when you turn 16 i will give it to you
sorry my HILL

DeletedUser

I can't reveal the age here, but I you are a gentle-boy! So, you finally give the hills to me!
I'm so happy, my hills ;)

DeletedUser30490

come on dont do that i dont wanna give you the hills like that lol :D
so you dont get hills like that you have to earn it
MY HILL'sssss

DeletedUser

My hills, because I'm a really good person and I deserve them!
Otherwise, I bring poisonous iguanas and kill you :D

DeletedUser30490

lol since im gonna go now ill give you the HILL till i come back
so you temporary hill

DeletedUser

While you're out, I bring AN IMMORTAL ARMY, an unbeatable one, and when you come back you won't be able to take 'em back :D

MY HILLS!

DeletedUser30490

well then i get 2 more immortal armies and send one to fight your army and they both cancel each other out and now i have one more army to defend the hill for me as well
MY HILL

DeletedUser

I send Myself... I see your army, I walk off. I come back.... With Chuck Norris, everyone dies. It is my HILL forever because everyone else is dead. And if you say otherwise... Chuck will find you!

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris is afraid of frogs, though!
My immortal army of frogs comes and beat ya all!
MY HILL!

DeletedUser30490

ok then i get jimmy neutron to build me a robot that is immortal and scared of no one...and will fight anything in its path.
i take him come and blow all your brains to bits and give your worthless brain pieces to jimmys as a gift
MY HILL WITH IMMORTAL ROBOT AND BOY GENIUS

DeletedUser

I pretend to fall down, you know, being ill, and your robot comes to catch me. Then, my super lethal laser kills it.
MY HILL :p

DeletedUser30490

lol puthia i dont think my robot would have fallen for that....:p
anyways since jimmy was still on the hill and you did not notice it i get him to push from the top of the hill and i come back running to claim the hill
MY HILL