king of the hill

DeletedUser

You all should know how this game works. If you don't, learn.

So as I was taking a stroll through the forest one fine afternoon I came across a nice big hill. I climb to the top. Stick my flag in the ground and shout at the top of my lungs, "I am the king of this hill" my hill. :)

DeletedUser958

With unit speed 4 i'm able to sneak in an attack with tons of catapults. Utter destruction rain down onto the hill as well as you.
My hill. Well the rest of it at least :p

DeletedUser38652

Is this allowed...? I call a mod and he +1 me so I get the crown.

DeletedUser

I jump on the back of a manticore and take the hill.

Prepare to see the same thing occurring to your cities in Thebes.

DeletedUser

should this thread be here? atleast make it in the cam-something in the sub forum

anyway My hill...coz i feel like it

DeletedUser

I kidnapp your children and you hand deed over.
my hill:)

DeletedUser41523

Well i'm a smilodon so I just kinda walk up on the hill and gently claw the hell out of everything in sight, eat Link's children, and mate with one of the wookies. And then I lay down in my cat bed and read myself a goosebumps story with some nice cookies and milk. Just quietly thinking about all the people i'm going to claw and eat tomorrow.:)

*Ahem* My hill.

DeletedUser

Wel i'm a Legendary Hoplite so I use my pro fighting skills and the spear pierces you neck.

I then call a few minotaurs to guard the hill. plus the Titans and the Gods of Olympus are on my side so good luck tryin' to get the hill off me.

My hill!!!

DeletedUser

If they don't want this thread here they will kill it when they assign a mod. Anyways I return from the dead a zombie and eat out hoplites brains along with all his little guardians. When I'm finally full i lurk around the top of the hill in search of more brains to eat. My hill again.

DeletedUser

Wel i'm a Legendary Hoplite so I use my pro fighting skills and the spear pierces you neck.

I then call a few minotaurs to guard the hill. plus the Titans and the Gods of Olympus are on my side so good luck tryin' to get the hill off me.

My hill!!!

Your hill will soon becomes Ours..

DeletedUser

I call the other gods not of olypmus, and have them attack your gods and titans. I then push you off the hill.

MY hill

DeletedUser

Everyone seemed to have missed the zombie lurking atop the hill...

DeletedUser

How are you meant to eat the Olympian gods brains? Hades brings me back from Tartarus and Hades kills everyone who comes within 10 miles of the hill.

my hill

DeletedUser19042

Zeus is at my side, he summons Hades, so I can walk up on the hill and kill you in your sleep.

My hill

DeletedUser

The Demons and Devils overthrow you and Hades sends Zeus to the underworld.

My hill.

DeletedUser

My science makes all your demon and devils go *pooof* and disappear :p
I then kick you off the hill...

MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser22940

I hit you in the head with a baseball bat and discard your remains like Sunday's trash.

My hill.

DeletedUser

My minions revive me (thanks iced) and i snipe you from a distance.
My Hill!

DeletedUser

I strap c4 to the top of the hill and blow you off leaving the hill as a small crater....

My Hilly cratery thing!