king of the hill

DeletedUser22940

Since you said "Hilly" in a ritualistic manner, my homeslice comes and breaks your knees followed by a .45 to the face.

My hill

DeletedUser

I call upon Zeus who throws a lightning bolt, frying you into nothing.

My Hill.

DeletedUser41575

i call upon medusa whom in which you look in the face and turn into stone My hill

DeletedUser

I pray to Hades and he ressurects me as a demi-god, i kick you off the hill.

My hill

DeletedUser

AmmonJerro Sims so much that after bp ends he just falls down the hill into oblivion. I climb back up the hill and reclaim it to its rightful owner. My hill!

DeletedUser

I get my drink on

Get my smoke on

Get my dance on

Get my skintight pants on...

Stroll to the top of hill; monkey-slap ticina and take a look around.

My hill

DeletedUser

I yell: Behold! I am Johnnatan and I will pay you three 25k packages of gold to get a temporary seat at the hill of kings because my life is sad I can't do better than to waste monies!

*Previous king of the hill moves away*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I invite you to a party on my island. After getting you drunk, I lock you in the dungeons of my senate and then claim the hill. MY HILL!

DeletedUser

I invite you to a party on my island. After getting you drunk, I lock you in the dungeons of my senate and then claim the hill. MY HILL!

Kinky. I turtle up and watch you sit in the hill from far away.

DeletedUser

You keep your hill

I just moved to the next big hill and its mine

MY HILL

DeletedUser19042

I blow up your hill like they did in world war I with Hill 60 around Ypres :cool:

No one's hill.

I move up to Last resort's hill. Do an artillery strike on it that takes 3 days. No one survives. I walk up, and My HILL

DeletedUser

i don't know that much about history and fell asleep..

oh wait..i didn't take ur hill

who need a hill..WE GOT GREPOLIS

DeletedUser17523

Since no one was paying any attention to this thread, I secretly captured My Hill.

DeletedUser41575

Since I was secretly paying attention to this thread the whole time I ... quickly snuck in posted on the thread and then rightfully claimed MY HILL