king of the hill

DeletedUser41575

You were exiled from "Your Hill" for sending sword and archer nukes into battle as offensive units and I walked up the hill with my Cerberus nuke to protect me and Claimed my hill

DeletedUser17523

You changed gods in your city and lost the Ceberus nuke, and I marched up the hill with a arher/swords nuke to be used to defend My Hill

DeletedUser

Meh, I pretend to be your ally, then I murder you and keep your nuke to guard the hill

DeletedUser17523

Hades used Return from the Underworld, so I resurrected. My nuke was so shocked to see me return, they immediately murdered you to make up for their disloyalty, and presented me with My hill

DeletedUser

I get homer to belly flop you.

Unique right?

MY HILL!
ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM AWESOME, SO YEAH, DEAL WITH IT.

DeletedUser19042

Dora the wut?

I don't know Dora the wut....So she doesn't exists...So My hill

DeletedUser

All this was an illusion. I am the actual king of the hill. Has been since the beginning of time.

DeletedUser

I don't see how it's your hill :heh: due to lack of explanation, it's still my hill.

DeletedUser17523

Due to misunderstanding, it is still my hill.

This game, you say, is an illusion, and the hill has been yours since the beginning of time. However, time itself is an illusion, so you thought you were the owner of the hill all this time, while, in reality, I am the owner of My Hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Makes more sense :) Anyways alright....enjoy the hi- surprising nuke strike!@# Christian is obliterated along with the hill... I proceeded to my back up hill located on an uncharted island surrounded by sea monsters, guarded by anti air turrets, and manned by an infantry force of 1,000, all armed with body armor, grenades, and a variety of sub machine guns. The island is also protected by a force field and a spell which prevents any magic to be performed in or around the island.

DeletedUser17523

I call a favor from the US army, and they send 1000 Seals who make quick work of your pathetic defenses. I reclaim my hill, and use the 1000 unbeatable seals as my defense system. In addition, your force field still stands, we repaired your anti-air turrets, and the Air force and navy came in to help defend, over 10000 men on this hill for me.