King of the Hill

DeletedUser

flamethrower meh.... life jackets anybody....
injustice-gods-among-us-tidal-wave-concept.jpg
My Hill

DeletedUser38224

The peak of the hill is now several hundred feet underwater. Due to your life jacket, you float to the top. Due to everyone elses lack of a life jacket, they all drown.

Due to my secret Gills, I survive underwater and am able to claim the hill.

My Hill.

DeletedUser22115

Chalna's clumsiness causes him to fall of the hill, I claim the hill, I am offering to sell the hill for a cheap 5.99. Pm for PayPal info.

DeletedUser

I tell the cops that your are a hooker and that's an innuendo, they haul you off because people have a right to do what they want with their own body, but not if the government doesn't like it.

My Hill.

DeletedUser27128

you decide to give the hill to me as an act of generosity.

My hill

DeletedUser22115

I escape from the police steal their handcuffs, handcuff you to a tree. I make you my pet and I claim the hill along with my pet chalna.

Be warned. He tends to lick

DeletedUser

you decide to give the hill to me as an act of generosity.

My hill

Nice try Obama.

I lick kuriants with my acid tongue, his face melts and he dies.
I then lick my hand-cuffs and the fall off.

My Hill.

DeletedUser33530

I'm just sitting a safe distance away watching the show through binoculars. Go team Chalna!

DeletedUser

I get chiki the great who kills everyone of you then build a fort inside a fort with pet dragons my hill

DeletedUser38224

While you're locked in your fort inside of a fort with pet dragons, I claim the hill.

My Hill.

DeletedUser22115

Since I'm super important, I dial 1 on my speed dial, and tell Kim Jong Un to do a favour for me a release a few nuclear weapons on this hill, the hill no longer exists, only a rock remains, my rock.

pet_rock.jpg

DeletedUser

I create a new hill with my godly powers and put it on top of BOND i squish you my hill

DeletedUser38224

It turns out that your "godly" Powers are Imaginary since there is Nobody as Mighty as the Most high God.

Back in the real world, I create a new hill through hard work by digging a giant hole and using the Dirt to make a new hill.

My Hill.