King of the Omega Hill

DeletedUser

I summon an army of dead to kill you, but wait!!!!! They start dancing.......luckily you laughed so hard that you didn't notice you were walking towards a cliff. You then fall off to you death.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I get the . in your name to turn against you. It grows and grows until it is the size of a car. It then crushes you.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

you look at your watch and realize your building projects in Omega are finished, and go home to start more. I walk onto hill (laptop in hand). My Hill.
DANCE PARTY!!!!!

DeletedUser

I notice you're from Canada, so I get as much Canadian bacon as I can and put them in a cannon. I shoot them at you and you get blown away to a different planet. Haha how ironic, Canadian destroyed by it's own bacon....:p

MY HILL

DeletedUser

so some guy shoots bacon at me and i end up on mars:heh: anyways, i trade the bacon to the martians for a favor. so with their freakin awesome futuristic time gun :eek: they turn you into a 2 year old. they were also kind enough to beam me back to earth, where I put you up for adobtion. :cool:
My Hill

DeletedUser

The memory of you and the time gun is burned into my head. When I grow back up again, I search the web for you and I find you. (Ah, the web can find anything :p) I track you down and steal the time gun and teleport everyone back into this time. I then turn the setting on the time gun to death. It is now a death ray. I zap you and guess what...you die.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I grab the banana peel as I fall and throw it towards you. After a couple of days, you slip on it and fall off a cliff. :p

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

Ahhhhhh, yes, but the cliff is an inch tall, so MY HILL

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh, yes,one of the cliffs is indeed 1 inch tall. But I was talking about the other one, the 50 mile deep one.

MY HILL

EDIT: I didn't know Edward posted so I will change it.

The same squirrel that you threw has rabies and I make it go towards you. It turns out it is actually a zombie and it bites you and you become infected. So then the government swoops in and kill you to prevent the start of a zombie apocalypse.

MY HILL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I post a really big picture that raeps your bandwidth so you can't defend your hill,

My hill.

BiggestOut.png.html

Burning_Man_BRD_NV_GE1_1SEP2011.jpg

Cragmoor.jpg

file2978.png

westernus_amo_2009342_lrg.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

DeletedUser14437

I sent a pickle at you, you are allergic, you swell up and die.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

big papa pump man-handles you, picks you up, brings you the steelers football stadium, and field goal kicks your *** and you land directly on one poll of the field goal post. My hill