King of the Omega Hill

DeletedUser

dhdhghlhgksadhglkdsahg agfdghfjagjdfdhgfdjgfkahjdh fkja yvngyrjfcuadjhfdajncgajcaufkchgnkjhjdfjdhnckhgkj johgcjhajg hr jahkjf hfudhafl hgakjhv svfhayf hvjahvuhfdavgkfavnh jjfgi ;aug kiohihjljd;gfAJG hugfuhgf Gha ghaug gAgj hgo hgi8yga HGHFROGHRGH ho hohfsoig hfrgfGH ushsgihr giaJ auh gaHguah gagr dgfdg iufgfpo gu ug hdajdhag jhfjgfhgjfhgjfhjgfhjghfjghksal hhgihgj ahghdjhglksajdjfkjgjdkfjdkjfdgkahg lmhjugahrgjjfig jdfgjdkfjdkjfkdjfkdjfkdjkfjdkfjdk ja; hgjdoiahoghegfhughurh gih girdfjkdjfkdjfkdjfkdjfkjdkfjdkjfk okjfd jfkdjfkdjfk dlkf djf ajfghi fdghdfieu ihgjr h gruhg jrhig hsg;u fdgjsdgfh urg hshgf odf
MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

bal bla bla bla, etc., etc, etc, I kill you, etc, etc, etc, you fall, bla bla bla. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I dig the hill from under your feet and make that pile of "DIRT" MY HILL!

if you don't understand it just have a stupid next reply:)

DeletedUser

I steal your pile of dirt,the Eiffel tower, the Great Pyramids, and the Sears Tower, the Great Wall of China (I turn it so it's facing up) and sharksboy's original hill and cover it all with dirt to make a massive hill. This hill is so big and magnificent that you all stare at it for days and you die of thirst because you can't stop staring at it.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

He meant that the next post (mine) would be stupid and it wasn't.....so

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Let's please make our hills creative now ;)
I go to the "cube" and create a army of vicious decepticons. I make you look like Optimus Prime and they attack you. While they are away I sneak to their cube and steal it. So now I own the cube and am unstoppable. Oh by the way...

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

I ask the president of something or other to send an army to kill you. He does. MY HILL

DeletedUser

My hill

ill sell it for +rep about 150 +rep and its yours

DeletedUser

You have no defense so I just walk up and stab you.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I know aikido so I take you down with my aikido skills and break your arm with the knife. my hill.

DeletedUser

i get a army of vikings and invade the hill soo... MY HILL

DeletedUser

Vikings hate marshmellows so I get the marshmallow man from the Ghostbusters and attack your hill.

MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

But. I get a torch(no British, I mean a real torch that is burning on a stick, etc.) and torch the marshy man. You run away with fear and some burnt clothes. MY HILL