Kings of Poseidon family V.S Athenian family

DeletedUser

War has broken out between Kings of Poseidon family and the Athenian family. But does anyone out there know why war has broken out?

For one reason, the leader was greedy. One of my members took a grey city on billy200's island and billy was angry. He demanded that my members keep below 2000 points, we said no and so war broke out over KoP leader being greedy plain and simple.

Any one in KoP reading this then maybe now you will know what kind of leader you have. One that plunges his whole alliance into war because he no longer had a farm.

He has dragged you into a war for his own needs.

Now you know what kind of leader you have. Do you want to support a leader that starts a war over a farm?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hheehehehehehehe

that and ramukaka101 tried to conquer me so i kicked his butt and he said i attacked him for no reason :rolleyes: anyway this will be quite fun :)

DeletedUser

Billy now says sorry for causing the war!

billy200 today at 3:14 PM
billy200 i billy200 apologise 4 causeing this war i shouldnt have declared war on u and u fellow alliance over the city in question, i hope that the war will stop and u except my apology thank u 4 your time

So we try to stop a war, he then starts one but when he realises he cant win he says sorry.

DeletedUser

that pic and your cities names say only one thing to me! I can't believe someone like you is allowed to play a game that so many young people under the age of 18 play! even if it's a joke, it's a very, very sick one

well their leader has gone into vacation mode to avoid being attacked and has adviced the rest of his alliance to do the same.

Why start a war and then run at the first sign of trouble? and vacation mode really shouldn'd be used in this way :(

DeletedUser

yep rooster, shocking! they should ban player for having a war ;)

DeletedUser11067

War has broken out between Kings of Poseidon family and the Athenian family. But does anyone out there know why war has broken out?

For one reason, the leader was greedy. One of my members took a grey city on billy200's island and billy was angry. He demanded that my members keep below 2000 points, we said no and so war broke out over KoP leader being greedy plain and simple.

Any one in KoP reading this then maybe now you will know what kind of leader you have. One that plunges his whole alliance into war because he no longer had a farm.

He has dragged you into a war for his own needs.

Now you know what kind of leader you have. Do you want to support a leader that starts a war over a farm?
billy200 i am not on vaction mode iam banned four 7 days

yep rooster, shocking! they should ban player for having a war ;)

well i no now who got me banned four 7 days , this lady as a lot 2 say , what she dont is 3 of their players was attacking my player and conqued my player befor all this, we are being bullied not only by the atenthian family but alot more alliance and like anything in life , when u have something any excuse 2 try 2 take it and iam not on vaction mode iam banned,

SIX DAYS THIS ALLIANCE AND ANOTHER ALLIANCE ATTACK ME AND ALL THEY DONE WAS GIVE ME A LOAD OF BATTLE POINTS LOL

DeletedUser

you went into vacation.. you came out and got banned.. in 6 day... 4 days we haven't been able to attack, if you want me to prove that you were in vacation I'll post your mail telling me you were in vacation? I'll also post your mail telling me you declaring war as well.

The only reason this is even on the forum is because you are repeatly posting about our alliance on your forums and spreading lies about us. They deserve to know the truth.

as for us attacking you first.. i wish now we had! lol

and you think I got you banned for starting a war!? omg! lol

start playing fair.. stop using vacation as a way outta war.. you say your a good player prove it.. fight us fair and square.. no excuses

you wanted this war, you declared this war so face up to it stand by your players and give us a fight, I'll respect you for it

DeletedUser11067

banned

you delete my messages iam banned 4 6 days not on vaction

DeletedUser

And dont blame your wife for you losing your navy, what has she got to do with it?

DeletedUser

billy you should thank to whoever got you banned and pray those 7 days never end :)
You was set to be sent to the edge of the map dude, this is a war game and you started this war so welcome to the fun ;)

DeletedUser

Now kop3 has renamed themselves! dont want to go down with the sinking ship ;)

DeletedUser

you went into vacation.. you came out and got banned.. in 6 day... 4 days we haven't been able to attack, if you want me to prove that you were in vacation I'll post your mail telling me you were in vacation? I'll also post your mail telling me you declaring war as well.

The only reason this is even on the forum is because you are repeatly posting about our alliance on your forums and spreading lies about us. They deserve to know the truth.

as for us attacking you first.. i wish now we had! lol

and you think I got you banned for starting a war!? omg! lol

start playing fair.. stop using vacation as a way outta war.. you say your a good player prove it.. fight us fair and square.. no excuses

you wanted this war, you declared this war so face up to it stand by your players and give us a fight, I'll respect you for it

PEOPLE! THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE TO VIOLENT! CAN YOU RIP SOMEONES THROUGHT OUT ONLINE!

PS: I am a kings of poseidon member and proud of it. Just don't lay it too thick on the propaganda