-=KMD=- Recruiting

DeletedUser

Hello Eta,

I am Founder of -=KMD=-

-=KMD=- is located in ocean 85

This is a very new alliance and I am trying to form a new super power in the East (could take some time, but I have patience)

I am looking for experienced, enthusiastic players who are in Ocean 85. If you have 1 or more cities and (at the moment) a minimum of 1000 points then you are the player for the job. I would prefer it if you have skype as this is a VERY useful tool in communicating plans, attacks and defence. (also I like players who like the social side of the game, who are here for the banter as well as the brawls)

-=KMD=-, we Kill, we Maim, and we Destroy. I am a leader in the 4th best alliance in gamma and have taken it from 30th to 4th over the last few months. I turned it from an MRA to a very elite bunch of players. I would like to do the same in this world. Create an allaince that kicks ***!

I am currently looking to recruit 25 - 50 players. And No More! The closer your city is to mine the more likely I am to accept you.

If you are interested in joining an alliance that truly has great ambition then please message me in-game and I will consider your application.

We are -=KMD=- :pro: