Knights of Alleble

DeletedUser

:pro:​

Knights of Alleble is branching out to world Iota. Our goal is the same as before: to become the best alliance not only with superior strength but also with unbreakable unity.

(SW)We have an alliance forum system that will blow your mind! And with only about 40 to 50 members, it will not be too difficult to keep up with the latest news. But, even if you do by chance get behind, just check out the Announcement tab where the latest news will be posted. News letters will also be mass mailed periodically. If you don't want a newsletter, just let me know and it will not be sent to you.
(SW) Our guides are newbie friendly, explaining everything that you need to know about anything. (D)Knights of Alleble has in it's libraries a vast amount of knowledge. You name it, we most likely have it.
*Don't know what type of units is best?- We have a complete guide to unites detailing every single thing you need to know about any land unit, myth unit, and even navel units - giving you it's description, type (Offensive/Defensive), what units it's best against, and what it's worst against (In both offensive and defensive situations).
*Need tips about how to farm effectively? - We have a guide for that - and it also includes a trade secret about the farming villages.
*Want to know of some effective navel strategies?- We have a guide for that. In it, it includes several battle plans for some of the most common situations. Just to name a few.

(SW)Also included in the Forums are Support and Attack tabs where if you are so happened to be attacked or need help in attacking someone else, immediate help will be available once the amount of members increase. Resources, troops, divine powers - whatever you need will be available to you.
(SW)Next comes the Senate tab. We will have 12 leaders - or Elder Guard members - at a time. Anyone is eligible that's in the alliance, all you have to do is remain active. More info about the Elder Guard will be provided once you have joined the alliance. And not to worry, regular members have easy access to any and all members of the Elder Guard. You can speak to them publicly in the Elder Guard tab (Each type of Elder Guard member has a thread to their own - Diplomats HQ/ Captains' Quarters/ Strategical Room/ Advice Corner/ Sentinel's Chambers) or you can send them a private message.
(SW)Lastly we have the Chill Zone tab. Here is where you can cut loose, and get away from the stress of battle. Just be yourself here. Crack jokes, give one lines, tell battle stories (heck or you could even make up your own fantasy), quote poetry, do whatever the heck you want. It's your zone.

(D)Knights of Alleble is open to anyone that wants in. We don't care about your point or skill level. Just join us and we will make sure that you will become a great empire. As long as there are spots open, we will admit anyone. Membership will be limited at 40 players. 50 is the set maximum.

Requirements:

1) Must be active to keep you spot (No more than1 or 2 days of unexcused absence for leaders, and no more than a week for a regular member)

2) Based in South-West

3) Willing to contribute to the alliance (Refusal without a good explanation will result in your immediate booting from the alliance) We only have room for those committed to make a difference.

4) BE ACTIVE IN THE FORUMS! (You don't talk to your fellow allies, then you will be booted. Communication is key for us to become a united alliance)

Contact me (Gekido) for an invite.

Gekido

Founder and Sentinel of Knights of Alleble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice recruitment letter, as always. My advice is to stay south... Unless you are planning on allying with Vortex or Crimson Knights.

They are powerful premades that will most likely be ruling the Northern Core...

DeletedUser

I hope to become allies one either one or both of them. If we did that, powerful alliances in both the north and south, allied together, we could literally "rule the world". We will see how this all plays out soon.

DeletedUser

the the world would beno fun ''/

north east and north west vrs all the south is only good for players on the south border line,

anyway, a massive bunch of MRA will pop up and it will be the fight against them thats intresting

DeletedUser

Stay South Man otherwise you'll be crushed by Vortex

DeletedUser

I have no intention of challenging them, especially since they are way up north. I choose my battles wisely.

=(

I was hoping someone would step up to Vortex's hype, and crush them.

DeletedUser

=(

I was hoping someone would step up to Vortex's hype, and crush them.

That's understandable, but I still would hate to rush blindly into battle. Good strategist wait for the right opportunity.
In Evony, it was pure luck that I defeated the top alliance. There were heavy loses on both sides, and we were vulnerable even to the weaker alliances afterwards. It took weeks for us to gain ground again. I'm not making the same mistake in Grepolis. I'd rather be allies with Vortex then having to go through that same misfortune twice.

DeletedUser

Aren't you a part of Vortex :cool:

I left twenty days ago.
I was kinda put off by the way everyone was going about graffitiing "Vortex iz #1" all over the place.
Confidence and Arrogance are completely different, and Vortex's members stepped over the line.

DeletedUser

I left twenty days ago.
I was kinda put off by the way everyone was going about graffitiing "Vortex iz #1" all over the place.
Confidence and Arrogance are completely different, and Vortex's members stepped over the line.

That's surprising. I rarely meet people that don't like to brag about their alliances.

DeletedUser

Anyway's when It does come to the time that you want to become allys with us and we have no room. Sadly no we'll go to war with you so get in quick.

Also whats your member count
Hello's I'm Typing this because I feel like it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Member count at this point is a little uncertain. Some people are still debating on whether to join or not.

It took me a few hours to get internet access (my computer decided that it felt like today was the best day to crash) so I had to borrow my friend's lap top and will be doing so today and tomorrow. By then I'll have all guides up, the alliance forums established, and hopefully my computer back.

DeletedUser

this kinda look like a good alliance, but checked and only 1 member so far

DeletedUser

Yeah, my internet provider thought that the day that this world opened was a perfect time to fail. For the past I don't know how many weeks I had no internet. The times I went for good WiFi connections, I had a very limited amount of time. 2 days ago I switched internet providers and so now finally I have my internet back. Unfortunately, Knights of Alleble has been put seriously behind schedule, meaning that it's pretty much useless for me to start now. :/

Well, who knows. I'll just start building up my city and see how things go form there.

DeletedUser

I left twenty days ago.

i agree they do brag too much and they're not all that great