Knights Of Da Underworld LOOKING FOR ACTIVE OCEAN 84 PLAYERS

DeletedUser

Ocean 84/83 recruiting active members

hello good member of grepolis i am dark angelz from the alliance Rulers Of Ocean 84 and and i would really hope you take advantage of this invite and join our family we have a lot to offer and we really care for every member in this family your just not a member to add to stats we want you to help make us stronger and we want you to help make our alliance the top alliance in this game. although we are new in this world we have exp players to help you grow fast and we will always aid you no matter what if you fight i fight if u go down i go down i will not let a fellow member go down alone so my goal is to have us all rise to the top together..... ONLY LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PPL ONLY

The biggest accomplishment we achieved is making one strong alliance in ocean 84 by combining alliances together to form Rulers Of Ocean 84 we are striving for excellence and making a difference...you all are welcome click below to join a prospering alliance

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-2242294-en26?invitation_id=96416&invitation_mac=352418e4&ref=player_invite_linkrl

Last edited by a moderator: