Knights of freedom

DeletedUser

We are KNIGHTS OF FREEDOM

Who we are looking for:

We are looking for a players that work together. This alliance is based on cooperative attacking and defense, and our forum will be active with leaders that are visible and accessible. Members should be highly active. Whether or not they can be online 24/7, we're looking for people that aren't afraid to stare down the biggest guy in their ocean and punch them in the colon. While experience is a plus, a willingness to work hard, prove yourself, and learn if you have to is even more important. If I have to, I will teach you to be a great player. Great players that join but don't have time for this world and fall behind will be kicked. I'm looking for clever, intelligent, generally nice people who are highly aggressive and very social. If you're looking for an alliance that has a mature atmosphere and promotes teamwork, this is the alliance for you.

Alliance communication:

Activity on the forum will be highly encouraged whether it is to defend your city or share a jokes.

Contact Information:

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to either message me in-game or in the forums.

Current members that will join us:

ata1973
kokodoli
UncleSmarty
JcStolen
Badlad

We Fight For The Freedom Of Thebes!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Very nice premade thread even if the name is a tad nooby.

DeletedUser

Thanks, btw we are Noob :p

did you came with an alliance too?

DeletedUser

Best of luck, though you might be a touch late on creating this thread with the world only 24 hours away.

DeletedUser

Best of luck, though you might be a touch late on creating this thread with the world only 24 hours away.

Yea I know, but some of my members change their minds because of this server setting, so I create this thread to gain few members. About the direction I still think about it.

DeletedUser

No we made a change, I'm headed SE, we meet after KoF gain control of our ocean..

DeletedUser

No we made a change, I'm headed SE, we meet after KoF gain control of our ocean..

Haha when we were going SE everyone decided to go NW. Now that we changed to NW all the new alliances are going SE. This is silly.

DeletedUser

We change our direction not because of we want to retreat from fight, we just want to give a balance in Thebes.

When most of best fighter bumped against each other in one spot the others side of Thebes turn bored when none of good alliance give them a challenge. So we change a plan and decided to gain control of one ocean before entering a major wars.

DeletedUser

Knights need discipline. There is no freedom in discipline so it seems like a contradiction. Are you free or do you follow rules?