Knossos Newspaper

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm thinking we should start a newspaper for this world like many others. Does anyone want to help me with it?
We would include alliance ranking, world news, and interviews

DeletedUser

Thank you, Kayfon. We should get started on ideas, their is no time to waste!

DeletedUser

post the papers in the other subforum-forgot what is was called. If you need help with format etc ask me

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. Think we got the design down. I need you guys to look for achievemetns, interview people, and make up ideas for a special game section of the newspaper

DeletedUser20921

After a week of the world starting, I will interview the most "popular" players and alliances, including top player, top alliance founder, biggest MRA alliance. Anything that shows up alot on the forums. I will also give out awards to the best player, best alliance, worst player and worst alliance

DeletedUser

My alliance is going to remain small at the moment but you could interview us as a future succesful alliance lol

DeletedUser

I'm the Head Diplomat of Legends.
If you want an interview, I'm your man.
The only other equal players would be gusti and Ludicium.
And of course, Our Founder (who art in Grepolis, hallowed be thy name)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't you do the first issue now, as a Pre-BP End review of the alliances before fighting starts?
I am desperately awaiting the first edition, I think it will be good.

DeletedUser20921

If you would like, you can create games or check alliance statuses. You could keep track of war records and report the latest new of the world. Talk to me in-game about things you can do. Also talk to King guy about things he is doing

DeletedUser

When can I expect the First Edition to roll out?
By the way, do you take adverts for Alliances?

DeletedUser20921

I might make one with just interviews but that's it. King isn't on now