Knossos Premade (Test Alliance)

DeletedUser

My name is Ultimate Xtreme as you could of guessed. I had an account on Alpha but quit a year ago, losing my account as well as forum account.

nloodsplatter.jpg
Blood Rising

This alliance will be a test alliance but it doesn't mean it won't be a serious one.

How the alliance will be run:
As I said earlier this will be a test alliance that no previous alliance has ever done.

Leadership Theory-Split up into different groups each group will elect a leader. Every month they will elect again. The elected leader chooses a leadership party (i.e Republicans, Democrats or Labour, Liberal). Then whoever gets the most votes is placed power for a month. We will have 2 different leadership groups, the leader elected will run the alliance the way they want to for a month. Then the whole alliance will have a vote on which method worked better, or if there should be another elected.

Conditions to be elected:
Must be in the alliance for a week before being elected.
Original Founders/Co founders will stay in leadership to manage
The elected will have to take on anything that occurs during their reign
You can get voted out if another person has over 50% of the alliance supporting him
To be accepted you have to be approved by permanent leadership, be active in both game and forums

To join:
Be active
Teamplayer
Forum Active
Head NW or be in the original ocean

Because this is not the ordinary alliance at first no Grepostats is required because everyones a noob at some point.
Post below if you wish to join and any thoughts

Regards
Ultimate Xtreme

DeletedUser

Good Idea, I might join to see if it works
+ rep for idea

DeletedUser

I think you will spend to much time on politic's and not enough on war......

DeletedUser

I think you will spend to much time on politic's and not enough on war......

If I've learned anything from watching America constantly fail, it's that politics CAUSES war. ^_^

No offense to Americans, I <3 you, but your Government sucks almost as much as Julia Gillard.

DeletedUser

If I've learned anything from watching America constantly fail, it's that politics CAUSES war. ^_^

No offense to Americans, I <3 you, but your Government sucks almost as much as Julia Gillard.

Maybe, so you don't support Julia Gillard i take it :p But you can see what i mean... Members would spend time chasing up internal council votes, while they could be attacking. I have fought in a few different style alliances, but dictatorships definitely work better than democracies.

DeletedUser

Maybe, so you don't support Julia Gillard i take it :p But you can see what i mean... Members would spend time chasing up internal council votes, while they could be attacking. I have fought in a few different style alliances, but dictatorships definitely work better than democracies.

Absolutely! Dictatorship works... It would have a better reputation if there was a nice dictator for once... It's possible. :p

DeletedUser

Its hard to have all that power and not go crazy.
I like the idea tho,
I'm interested in joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea as well....add me on your list of possibilities :)

DeletedUser

Count me in if the new server has at least speed 2, inactive morale, and conquest.