Newspaper Knossos Times First Edition Part 2

DeletedUser20921

Continuing:

Spartan Legacy:

These guys are an MRA. They have good players but still just a smaller version of ATLANTE. Again, they do have potential if they invite an fight correctly. I will talk about them later.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:20
First I want your ideas of the world so far.

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:22
this is a crowded world, many alliances are mass recruiting, but that doesnt mean its entertaining. More alliances= more fun. I personally like this world because there are a lot of players and the world speed is fast. I work with my alliance, i am the founder, Spartan Legacy, and it is fun.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:24
What are your future plans for your alliance

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:25
my future plans for my alliance is to become a succesful alliance created of active and experienced players. Also i would like us to expand more into our oceans.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:26
Where is your base and are you going for an aggressive alliance?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:28
our base is in north and middle 055 and yes im going for an aggresive alliance.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:31
Are you planning on expanding into other oceans/core oceans?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:33
056 soon

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:37
Which alliances do you think will crumble as soon as BP ends?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:42
conniption Notice Hydra Trojan Army

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:37
Which alliances do you think will crumble as soon as BP ends?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:42
conniption Notice Hydra Trojan Army

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 03:44
Do you invite anyone or are you picky?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 03:48
i invite people who are around us, yes i invite more than others.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 06:22
Lastly, who is your biggest enemy or first target after BP?

asiankidx on 2012-03-22 at 06:30
all the small alliances on our island, we will crush them,

The Olympian Brotherhood:

My alliance, I'll let others evaluate

Jaguar Warriors:

Very good alliance. Has the top "girl" player in the world and has a great leader. This alliance will be at the top. Their average and abp are all good. It is a shame they are getting attacked alot. Hope they make it, it would be fun with them around.

Kayfon on 2012-03-22 at 23:35
What do you think about this world so far?

Marmagas today at 00:06

Well, we are still in the BP so things are not sorted yet. Till now everyone tried to gather as many points as possible. When BP ends and the attack will start, I think we might have many who will become grey (I'd really dislike that). From what I've checked many of the players from this world are inexperienced players,but they might prove that I am wrong. After all, we all started as beginners. I really hope to see them as great players soon.

Regarding Knossos Alliances, so far I can say that everyone did a good job. Let's see what will happens when BP end.

Kayfon today at 01:07
What do you want your alliance to end up to be?

Marmagas today at 01:20
Of course, like every leader I think, I would like to see my alliance as "First Alliance Attackers. We are here, first of all, to have fun. We have played together in Theta for a long time ago so we have a great start here, we act like a family. We are experienced players, we had many fights and I think that will help us in our chase to become no 1, but I am sure there will be many "troubles" on our way. I just hope we'll pass everyone that will occur.

Our experience from Theta is a part of our "history", our heritage and we care a lot about it. I don't intend to disappoint anyone here.

Kayfon today at 03:24
Will you go the aggressive or the passive route?

Marmagas today at 03:26
Lol, definitely Aggressive Route. We will always fight. We won't stand and wait for the incoming enemy. We'll go after him... :p

Kayfon today at 03:29
Do you think that will make everyone hate you/want you dead?

Marmagas today at 03:33
Lol, everyone hates someone, right. I am sure everyone will hate not just me, the entire alliance will be hated and everyone will want to see as falling apart, but that's not gonna happen :p

Kayfon today at 03:34
Good to hear that!! Who do you think will be your biggest trouble in the world?

Marmagas today at 03:40
Well, I can't foresee right now what would be our biggest problem. Sure, we'll face some wars, losing some cities maybe. Or, maybe could be the building of the WW. We really know that it takes a huge effort to build them, so, if that counts, maybe when we'll have to build them, we could encounter our biggest problem in this world. I am not saying there couldn't be a bigger problem till then though.

The Trolls:

This is the best alliance I've ever seen. Original, new and completely appropriate. Their name says it all!! This alliance will be at the top. Great abp, average and leader. Here's just a glimpse of the alliance:

Kayfon today at 03:14
What do you think about this world?

-Spyder- today at 11:16
I think that speed 3 makes it very interesting and exciting, compared to speed 1. There are a lot of competitive players and alliances, so it will be a challenge to win. After BP ends, there will be a lot of crazy attacking everywhere (especially us trolls), and people.. will.. DIE!

Kayfon today at 11:17
From the forums, I see that you sent a spy on Legends, do you think that will get you on their bad side and result in you dying?

-Spyder- today at 11:24
No. I actually sent a message to all of them, and a lot of them are at least planning on leaving (if not already left). My alliance mates and I will kill those that are loyal to the MRA 'cause'. But no, I shalt not... DIE!!

Will add more when interview is done.

Well that's it for Edition one. Give me feedback and pointers. Note that I decided to do this 10 minutes ago with no plan, just an idea of finishing the work of King McNutely, cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-Spyder-
No. I actually sent a message to all of them, and a lot of them are at least planning on leaving (if not already left). My alliance mates and I will kill those that are loyal to the MRA 'cause'. But no, I shalt not... DIE!!
Oh I though that they were trimming down fat when I saw that they only had around 70 players. I was almost proud of them... But no it's the Troll's doings.

DeletedUser25060

Could you not get an interview with the leader of Rage?