Announcement Know about your MOD

DeletedUser

well i have seen almost every anime out there.. lets say 60%.. srry i dont like one piece.. animation quality is very poor.. i only read the manga..
and fairy tail omg i love it too much..

but if u really like animes watch psycological animes like death note, code geass and (the best of all but little known) One outs.

DeletedUser958

Well i'm not that much into anime... yet :p
I discovered Fairy Tail in... January i think and iv'e seen all episodes so far xD
Now i'm watching Sword Art Online, because some of my friends recommended that :)

DeletedUser

SOA is a nice anime.its new so very few people know about it.. i think it was started last year.. basically a game anime, u can also watch gantz.. its almost like it but little bit different.

why no one watch naruto.. why why why mother of god :p

DeletedUser958

Well i haven't started since there is just too many episodes for me to comprehend atm. xD

DeletedUser39972

SOA is a nice anime.its new so very few people know about it.. i think it was started last year.. basically a game anime, u can also watch gantz.. its almost like it but little bit different.

I do watch Naruto but I skip all the fillers, SOA... Sword Art Online?. Fairy Tail, Gintama, and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari are good ones too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you?

didn't expect to see many otaku grepolis player but already met 3

Well,just they didn't talk about it doesn't mean they aren't an otaku,example me...I had a japanese keyboard back when i lived in japan..You want to see it?Fine..
ハイテクフォーラムの人々は、私がDetakotaはそこに署名しています It was not great to have this keyboard...They are so big :/

DeletedUser

SAO* Sword Art Online,
And no...Sword Art had lived even before Grepolis back in 2009 where it was just a light manga..But the true anime did start early last year and season two came later after that...Which is called ALO,Alfheim Online...Later this year Gun Gale Online or should i say GGO is going to be released in the International Anime Festival..
:D I will be going to Japan!!!

Naruto?Well i did watched for like...Every episode..But the story are too long so i had to give up on it because it had so many things to remember..Its like i'm learning the hardest section of physics rather than watching a cartoon series..
Plus i do watch One Piece,Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist..Anyone?Anyone?No....Okayyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I watch naruto..and Sword art online was great can't wait till gun gale something..(the next part)

who did you want Kirito to end with?

but i don't watch bleach just read it..anyone read a lot of manga? if you do Nisekoi should be the next one u read ..super funny

DeletedUser27793

I heard about sword art online 3rd series but dont know when it is gonna come out waiting for it to come out
btw i liked the 1st season of SAO

DeletedUser39972

I watch naruto..and Sword art online was great can't wait till gun gale something..(the next part)

who did you want Kirito to end with?

but i don't watch bleach just read it..anyone read a lot of manga? if you do Nisekoi should be the next one u read ..super funny

I used to find one of the best ways to find good anime is via manga (and I do a lot of that). That said some of the most recent anime's I enjoy don't come from manga but rather light novel's (i.e. Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?) and there's no great translations.

I liked the early episodes of bleach but god did the Aizen arc drag on (both the manga version and the anime). I'm reading the new ones now but I'm not overally impressed (it's only my personal opinion about the series... seriously if you like manga then read Beelzebub)

DeletedUser

read nisekoi Grimore heart (how to spell ultear?urtear?anyone?)

DeletedUser27793

Actually it is spelled ultear
Well i hate whoever is directing bleach anime,I think bleach has the maximum amount of fillers but the story line is very good :D

DeletedUser27793

Nope! another series will be coming soon....
fairy tail is gonna end too :(

DeletedUser

not sure.. i thought bleach was gonna end after aizen.. but it didnt

DeletedUser

Nope! another series will be coming soon....
fairy tail is gonna end too :(

nope a rerun will take place..its becoz the anime and manga are too close

mashima said that a rerun starts in april and said in english
"anime not end. don't stop believing"