Announcement Know about your MOD

DeletedUser

they are having problem..if the manga and anime becomes close mashima will lose profit...
and its not permanent they'll review everything..good thing is anime is not ending.
though i love fairy tail a lot i think lately there have been too many nakama-power ups
and its just not serious the only thing we got so far was future lucy's death(who doesn't even matter)
lisana was dead and it was so good..i mean we felt bad for natsu and lucy was filling the gap but nooo mashima had to bring her back..i'm a nali fan but still that was not fair ...

DeletedUser

actually best part of fairy tail is that fights end quite fast.. they dont make us wait.. remember dragon ball z.. u 1 fight last for 10 episode.. 1 training 10 episode.. too much to take

DeletedUser

charging a spirit bomb? or turning super saiyan? man it took so long...naruto lags in fight too..fairy tails story advances quite fast

DeletedUser39972

i think the manga artist was too realistic.. :p

Never read the Manga before but I have to agree with the slow pace in the anime... not to mention the 3-5 minutes of 'Previously on Dragon Ball'....

DeletedUser

did u see sasuke's STATS..or his eternal mangekyou sharringan?

DeletedUser39972

did u see sasuke's STATS..or his eternal mangekyou sharringan?
Not sure where we are going but the Senju's ALWAYS dominated... Madara's strong but still lost (oh ya then he was resurected as an immortal with wood techniques.....). Still think Harishima could hand him his butt on a platter but we'll see in a few weeks....

DeletedUser30490

Grimiore you're sig is really wrong :p
and Sasuke thanx for sticking the milestones

also yey this is my 1000 post :D

DeletedUser39972

congrats onthe 1000th. My sig is still a work i progress :( ... I'll get there though

DeletedUser30490

thats not what i meant its really good but the image in the middle look like a................

DeletedUser

Not sure where we are going but the Senju's ALWAYS dominated... Madara's strong but still lost (oh ya then he was resurected as an immortal with wood techniques.....). Still think Harishima could hand him his butt on a platter but we'll see in a few weeks....

its only becoz mashima portraits harishima like naruto and madara like sasuke...and well u can't see more similarities in a relationship

DeletedUser

Aaaaaand bil came in and talks about posts rather than anime's

Plus,why do we even care about the anime's aren't aired in some place and such..You could just watch it in the internet.. :p
Or did i get the whole point wrong?

DeletedUser

hello mod leader i see your on your job.. please allow my threads to stay alive ;);)

DeletedUser

Aaaaaand bil came in and talks about posts rather than anime's

Plus,why do we even care about the anime's aren't aired in some place and such..You could just watch it in the internet.. :p
Or did i get the whole point wrong?

you got it wrong..it'll stop airing for 6-8 months

DeletedUser

anyway guys i will be off on a tour for a week.. so a titan will look after you.. have fun ... :cool: