KoH

DeletedUser13489

Does anyone here play KoH (Knights of Honor, its not a browser game its a RTS (real time strategi))

Aicy

Strategos
Grepolis is an RTS.

Just a very slow one, and instead of it being 1v1 it's a several thousand person FFA with diplomacy.

DeletedUser13489

well yea but KoH is a game like Age of Empires but instead of having multiple maps you play on a map of Europe, and there are over 100 states tochose from. every kingdom that was from the year 1000 to the year 1400 is there.

DeletedUser

Really now? Start up the game and tell me who ruled the kingdom of the Netherlands in 1378.

Betcha they only have the "famous" kingdoms...

DeletedUser13489

they have croetia, serbia and a lot of kingdoms i never heard of (and i really like history in the middle ages)

sorry it was a mistake from 1000 to 1300

DeletedUser

^

Rendering this game useless, Serbia didn't have a kingdom until 1882.

DeletedUser13489

but when it started it was a kingdom until emperor dusan came to power and made serbia an empire

DeletedUser

Duklja then assumed domination over the Serbian lands between 11–12th centuries under the dynasty of Vojislavljević (cadet branch of the 1st Serbian dynasty). In 1077 AD. Duklja became the first Serb Kingdom (under Michael I- 'ruler of Tribals and Serbs'), following the establishment of the catholic Bisphoric of Bar. From late 12th century onwards, a new state called Raska, centred in present-day southern Serbia, rose to become the paramount Serb state. Over the 13th and 14th centuries, it ruled over the other Serb lands (the Hum, Travunia and Duklja/Zeta. During this time, Serbia began to expand eastward (toward Niš), southward into Kosovo and northern Macedonia and northward toward Srem and Macva for the first time. This shift away from the Adriatic coast brought Serbia increasingly under the influence of the Eastern Orthodox, although a substantial proportion of Catholics were found in the coastal regions. Although Europe had already experience the East-West Schism by this time, such a split was far less concrete than it is today, and Catholic Slavs in Bosnia and the Dalmatian coast practiced Christianity in a similar way to Orthodox Slavs – priests married, wore beards and gave liturgy in Slavic rather than Latin. By the beginning of the 14th century Serbs lived in three distinctly independent kingdoms- Dioclea, Rascia and Syrmia.

Serbia was not a kingdom during the middle ages.

DeletedUser

Agreed, emperor dusan... not king dusan, right? :) not a kingdom. Now toddle off.

DeletedUser13489

agreed

he was king dusan before he proclaimed him self emperor and transformed serbia from a kingdom to an empire.

and dont try to argue with me im from serbia and i studied serbia in the middle ages a year ago so i know it was a kingdom and an empire empire

DeletedUser

This all happened prior to the ages in which the game plays. Hence: not a kingdom. Your move, sir.

DeletedUser13489

in the game you can chose the age:
1100 (Serbian is a kingdom called zeta)
1200 (Serbian is a kingdom ruled by nemanjic called serbia)
1300 (serbian is an empire or tzarina ruled by tzar/emperor Uros IV (Dusan) )