Kombaticons

DeletedUser

Simple, most of us are veterans and merged together on one world. We are here to stay

Few ups and downs so far, MRA!! no just someone got trigger happy with the invite button.

Good luck to all and remember ITS ONLY A GAME

(SW)see you guys on the Battlefield(SW)

DeletedUser

No need to get jealous cause you did not get an invite. MRA we are most definitely not. ALLLL impulse invites were receded and all inactive and noob players where kicked. The person responsible had his auths taken away. Simple.

see you soon mr Jabba, Your not to far from me Looking at cs travel times! lol :Angry::Angry:

DeletedUser42407

Ahh your first time at the externals I see. Your alliance has 50+ Members and most of them are Noobs that is the definition of an MRA. I suggest you look it up. I'm quite surprised you know what a CS is given your behavior on this forum.

DeletedUser

Ahh your first time at the externals I see. Your alliance has 50+ Members and most of them are Noobs that is the definition of an MRA. I suggest you look it up. I'm quite surprised you know what a CS is given your behavior on this forum.

Lol you have no idea yourself. You dont know who I am as this name is not Linked to my ingame name. WILL be saying hello soon.

DeletedUser

No need to get jealous cause you did not get an invite. MRA we are most definitely not. ALLLL impulse invites were receded and all inactive and noob players where kicked. The person responsible had his auths taken away. Simple.

see you soon mr Jabba, Your not to far from me Looking at cs travel times! lol :Angry::Angry:
Yes; But he's in his pact and his alliances main oceans.

DeletedUser

Oh, you're not an MRA? " lor1113 581 points, 1 city" This is from your alliance profile. Wow... everyone else has an over 1k point requirement, you have a 550 point one, by the looks. And if he's from the beginning of the server, kick him, he's not growing if he's been here for 5 days and is still at 550 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, you're not an MRA? " lor1113 581 points, 1 city" This is from your alliance profile. Wow... everyone else has an over 1k point requirement, you have a 550 point one, by the looks. And if he's from the beginning of the server, kick him, he's not growing if he's been here for 5 days and is still at 550 points.

i agree 100% WE ARE in the middle of cleaning house, and also theres a few things happening that you will not be aware of as yet. But you will see changes soon dont you worry.

DeletedUser

hehe your alliance has 51 members ...

NoobK.

DeletedUser42407

When I posted we had 48. You have over 60+ members your alliance is by definition a Mass Recruiting Alliance.

DeletedUser

When I posted we had 48. You have over 60+ members your alliance is by definition a Mass Recruiting Alliance.

Lets just see how things go. Im not here to argue to be honest, I AM NOT A NOOB neither do I disagree with some comments, WE ARE working on it. Your right in the aspects of non active noobs, we will be skimming the fat very soon. We may even recruit some more ACTIVE player.

WE were all noobs once remember

DeletedUser42407

You are not a noob but everyone else in your alliance is :p

DeletedUser39849

KI has some decent players, but most of them are noobs as said before,
we'll see wether you kick them out, they keep you on the nr 1 position but we all know that's just the total points...

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I'm not sure. You realize that inviting players that have ties to your enemy that didn't ask may give you away? Not talking about anyone in particular
Mehehehehehehehehehe